Tebow Calls Out Fans For Booing Team

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Preach on!

[video=youtube;D-ZMouLeDbs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D-ZMouLeDbs[/video]

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n90463 said:
Preach on!
:snob:

I was told by someone with you at the game that you were booing along with everyone else.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We're criticizing the coaches, not the players or team in general. He knows this. Then again, he actually played for competent coaches that didn't deserve booing, so perhaps he doesn't.

I don't necessarily condone booing, but understand where the fans are coming from.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Calls the man's leadership out then tells fans not to boo him:crazy:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n90474 said:
Calls the man's leadership out then tells fans not to boo him:crazy:

You obviously weren't paying attention to the actual message.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'll also add that it's one of the things that are considered when assessing the possibility of a coaching change. Especially given Foley's apparent fondness of Muschamp, if there was seemingly no erosion of fan support, he may just have given him another year. When he talks about the direction of a program, it's more than just wins and losses.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n90476 said:
You obviously weren't paying attention to the actual message.
:proud: I didn't even watch

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n90472 said:

I was told by someone with you at the game that you were booing along with everyone else.

Oh so I get it. We take everything he says as gospel until he says something that upsets the establishment around here? Please don't move this to the Lounge.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n90473 said:
We're criticizing the coaches, not the players or team in general. He knows this. Then again, he actually played for competent coaches that didn't deserve booing, so perhaps he doesn't.

I don't necessarily condone booing, but understand where the fans are coming from.

I agree. It's the coaching that is getting booed. Also, Tim, it's been been waaaaay longer than 1 season of not scoring points.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n90484 said:
Oh so I get it. We take everything he says as gospel until he says something that upsets the establishment around here? Please don't move this to the Lounge.
I'm not going to move it. He's entitled to his opinion, I just don't agree with it. In fact, I think it's patronizing to the players to make the claim that there should never be booing at college games because they are "kids". These players are adults, not sixth graders - I think they can handle it.

I think paying customers at games in any sport have the right to voice their displeasure at a horrible product put in front of them. Do you share the same disdain for those people that leave early in blowouts? I'm sure you do.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry Tim-eh, boosters, along with average ticket holders, are shelling out major $$$ to attend the games, and could stay home and see a fresh pile of **** on their lawns provided by the neighborhood stray dog and be more entertained. They have the right to boo.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The booing will be at an all time high if we lose to Georgia and somehow Muschamp is still on the sideline for the SC game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What's hilarious is all the people advocating booing the players are the ones who never go to games. Shocking!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n90486 said:
I agree. It's the coaching that is getting booed. Also, Tim, it's been been waaaaay longer than 1 season of not scoring points.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. So the fact that the only times people booed during the Missouri game were after Driskel's mistakes is just a coincidence?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n90484 said:
Since he's been a lifelong fan, he has to understand how frustrating this is. He should also be old enough to know that many fans are VERY vocal and in year 4 of watching WM's disastrous offense they've had more than they can stand. Personally, I wouldn't boo but I understand those that do and won't criticize them for it. I choose to show my displeasure by closing my wallet and not attending any games. I'll be in Jacksonville next weekend but won't go to the game. I would be there if WM wasn't.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n90492 said:
What's hilarious is all the people advocating booing the players are the ones who never go to games. Shocking!
LOL so it finally comes out. All hail, King of Fans!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Funny that the fans who went to the games were booing.

Booing seems better than burning Chimp at the stake, a valid backup plan IMO.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n90489 said:
Sorry Tim-eh, boosters, along with average ticket holders, are shelling out major $$$ to attend the games, and could stay home and see a fresh pile of **** on their lawns provided by the neighborhood stray dog and be more entertained. They have the right to boo.

People have the right to do a lot of things that are still classless. When you boo college ball players it is classless. There are other ways to voice displeasure with Muschamp. It just makes you look like a clown when you are booing a highschool or college team you came to support. Old guy sitting in the stands booing, yeah real classy. The boos do not discriminate and they cannot be known if they are directed at the team or the coach. Sometimes people just need to take a step back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.