Tebow Calls Out Fans For Booing Team

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Let me ask you "real" fans, would you prefer the booing fans just stay home, write letters to Foley and leave the stadium 75% empty for the television audience?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We gonna mock this guy for trying to stop people from booing?

[video=youtube;xhqgRSugUa4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhqgRSugUa4[/video]

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow's perspective is not one of a fan. If there's ever been a case for booing, the Mizzou game was it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n90522 said:
If you're only going to go to the game and act like a complete and total as*hole, stay home.
So most of our fans that attended the last game are as*holes? Man, being the great fan you are, I'm surprised you associate with the Gator Nation at all.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
oxrageous;n90527 said:
We want your opinion, dubby.

well here it is, booing is fundamental! you have every right to display your joy or displeasure you paid your money!

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
CapitalGator02;n90524 said:
Staying home cuts far deeper than a few minutes of boos. It means less money generated by football, which means fewer jobs, fewer donations to UF academics, and cuts to other sports programs, etc. But yeah, booing is the worst...

You are correct, it gets the direct attention of the ones who need to wake up. The ones who have the power to make or not make a change at the coaching level, but it does not make your fans look like losers. It does not make the team feel hated like booing does.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n90532 said:
So most of our fans that attended the last game are as*holes? Man, being the great fan you are, I'm surprised you associate with the Gator Nation at all.

They were acting like as*holes. Maybe they're nicer when they aren't throwing tantrums.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n90529 said:
We gonna mock this guy for trying to stop people from booing?

[video=youtube;xhqgRSugUa4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhqgRSugUa4[/video]

No...just you. ;)

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
kepler;n90530 said:
Tebow's perspective is not one of a fan. If there's ever been a case for booing, the Mizzou game was it.

You are correct it is one of a player. Now you know how they feel.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n90533 said:
well here it is, booing is fundamental! you have every right to display your joy or displeasure you paid your money!

Can you even find Gainesville on a map? Can you even find Florida on a map? Do you even know what a map is?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Funny how much more upset Squash is at booing than he is at losing.

That says a lot.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
g8trs99;n90534 said:
You are correct, it gets the direct attention of the ones who need to wake up. The ones who have the power to make or not make a change at the coaching level, but it does not make your fans look like losers. It does not make the team feel hated like booing does.

So the 30 year season ticket holder must refrain from attending the game he loves because of a loser coach that has tried to ruin the program? I think not. They pay his salary and can boo the sh!t out of him if they choose.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n90535 said:
They were acting like as*holes. Maybe they're nicer when they aren't throwing tantrums.
Jesus man. We were down 42-0 on Homecoming. Homecoming! You can't cut the fans even one iota of slack for that?

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
dubster1;n90533 said:

When will people be able to understand that there is a differance between what you have the freedom to do and what should or should not be done by an adult person?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n90542 said:
Jesus man. We were down 42-0 on Homecoming. Homecoming. You can't cut the fans even one iota of slack for that?

I was just as upset about it as anyone else. But I sat there and took it. Not too hard to act like a mature adult.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
g8trs99;n90543 said:
When will people be able to understand that there is a differance between what you have the freedom to do and what should or should not be done by an adult person?
You mean like lecturing fans on how to behave on a fan message board?

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
g8trs99;n90534 said:
You are correct, it gets the direct attention of the ones who need to wake up. The ones who have the power to make or not make a change at the coaching level, but it i does not make your fans look like losers. It does not make the team feel hated like booing does.
It also gets the attention of the players, when fans are so disgusted, they choose to not show up at all. Ask an athlete how they feel when a stadium is half full.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking about going to the sc game just so I can make sure someone in the stadium is booing

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator