Tebow Calls Out Fans For Booing Team

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do people really believe that booing somehow motivates the players? Like, "Oh, the crowd is booing me now, I better throw less interceptions." Good lord.

Look nobody should throw you out for booing and you have every right to do it. I also understand the sentiment. But you're acting like a 4 year-old when you do it. It's basically a mini-tantrum. You should probably expect to hear people call you a douche bag if you decide to go that route with your price of admission. Trust me, I was every bit the a-hole when I raised that stink at the community theatre and I deserved to be thought of as one.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n92214 said:
Look nobody should throw you out for booing and you have every right to do it. I also understand the sentiment. But you're acting like a 4 year-old when you do it. It's basically a mini-tantrum. You should probably expect to hear people call you a douche bag if you decide to go that route with your price of admission. Trust me, I was every bit the a-hole when I raised that stink at the community theatre and I deserved to be thought of as one.

I don't disagree with this. I won't step on someone else's right to boo, I just won't do it myself. Unless, of course, I was forced to watch that same play you were without a refund.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n92214 said:
Trust me, I was every bit the a-hole when I raised that stink at the community theatre and I deserved to be thought of as one.

Perhaps you might want to rethink having an Amigo's Mucho Grande Burrito before going to the theater next time.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And just to show I'm a very diplomatic guy and willing to post viewpoints that counter mine, here is what Muschamp had to say about the booing:

[FONT=&quot]As a football coach, it's a bunker mentality. It is what it is. It's what you deal with when you get in this profession. I told the team after the game Sunday, I said 'as a fan, you buy a ticket, they reserve the right to boo. They buy the ticket they can come boo and chant and holler and scream and start a website and all that stuff.' If that's what they want to do, that's certainly their prerogative. As a coach or a player when you come to the University of Florida or a place like this, that's something you've got to accept. That's part of it.[/FONT]

And this is what he had to say about the "Fire Muschamp" chant:

[FONT=&quot]Well, you've got to get home and explain to your 9-year-old why they're chanting to fire your dad. That's not very fun. But, again, my family understands it. They understand the deal of being a coach. There's some great things that come along with this job and there's some tough deals you've got to deal with. I don't complain about any of that stuff. That's part of the job when you come here. It is what it is.[/FONT]

But I honestly wouldn't expect him to say anything different.

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n92269 said:
Sounds like he "gets it" much more than many of you do.

Oh, for the love of God. :rolleyes:

Have at it. Go boo, stomp your feet, pout, and call Muschamp "Poopy Face" if you want. And if you've got kids make sure to set a great example by making them do it too. That'll toughen them up, by golly.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Gator Fever;n92288 said:
Michael Taylor has a good attitude about the situation.

Again, I am glad champ is such a nice person and players like him. Now, lets get a coach that can develop them...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n92280 said:

Have at it. Go boo, stomp your feet, pout, and call Muschamp "Poopy Face" if you want. And if you've got kids make sure to set a great example by making them do it too. That'll toughen them up, by golly.

Sorry. Didn't mean to strike a nerve...especially one in the vag.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n92254 said:
And just to show I'm a very diplomatic guy and willing to post viewpoints that counter mine, here is what Muschamp had to say about the booing:

[FONT=&quot]Well, you've got to get home and explain to your 9-year-old why they're chanting to fire your dad. That's not very fun. But, again, my family understands it. They understand the deal of being a coach. There's some great things that come along with this job and there's some tough deals you've got to deal with. I don't complain about any of that stuff. That's part of the job when you come here. It is what it is.[/FONT]

That is very tough to read. I wish things were different but when you take a high profile job and make high profile money...it comes with the territory. It sucks and fans are cruel sometimes(me included). It just wasn't meant to be here.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
"I'm sleeping in my office and I have the computer off," the embattled Kansas football coach said after Saturday's 24-10 win over Central Michigan. Then he grinned. "I'm oblivious to the real world. I barely know what's going on with ISIS, to tell you the truth."
And there's your sound bite, America. Have at it.
"And I think -- not to use a coaching phrase, but the guys that I've worked with, they always believed in what they used to call the 'bunker mentality,'" Weis continued. "Just got to work your way out of it."

Weis and Champ on the same page? Ouch...

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n92254 said:

But I honestly wouldn't expect him to say anything different.

I wonder how hard it is for him to explain to his 9 year old how he's brought in 10s of millions of dollars from his current employer and the customer expects an actual competent showing from him?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n92280 said:

Oh, for the love of god. :rolleyes: If only everyone was as great of a fan as your pompous ass self. Get over yourself. Geez

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n92337 said:

I'll take that as your version of calling me a "Poopy Face." I am very hurt.

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n92405 said:
Oh, for the love of god. :rolleyes: If only everyone was as great of a fan as your pompous ass self. Get over yourself. Geez

You have also struck a nerve in my vag and have hurt me deeply. I'm not pompous I'm just better than you.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
divits;92416 said:
MJMGator;n92337 said:
I'll take that as your version of calling me a "Poopy Face." I am very hurt.
You're my hero divits. You come out with stink like that. Poop. Poop mouth. Poop, came out of your mouth.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n92417 said:
You have also struck a nerve in my vag and have hurt me deeply. I'm not pompous I'm just better than you.

Right. Gotcha. I'm sure your kids will be better than mine as well. I'm sure your wife is hotter than mine and your dog is smarter. Congrats man.

edit… and you have more orange bars than I do so there's that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.