The Finebaum Show is priceless right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Anyone watching the Finebaum Show?

Caller after caller blaming UF. UF is "scared to play LSU". UF should forfeit the game. Jeremy Foley told the SEC what to do.

It's priceless!!

Be safe everyone.....good luck....and God bless!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
**** Slimebaum. You can bet your sweet ass LSU wouldn't be playing with a cat 4 bearing down on that ****hole state of theirs.....

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Since giving in to a Cat 4 hurricane is such a p*ssy thing to do, yes.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Finebaum was actually trying to temper the situation which surprised me

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No surprise. Threat is a major vag on here. Classic. When did we become such pussies? JF and Mac can't get gone fast enough.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No surprise. Threat is a major vag on here. Classic. When did we become such pussies? JF and Mac can't get gone fast enough.
Does it matter to anyone here that LSU refused to move their game to Tenn the year of Katrina??? Or is it just a situation that a Cat 4 storm threatening 10,000,000 Floridians (which is the cause of this situation)is just another reason to bash on the Gators? You sound like a bunch of LSU fans on here calling our own guys puzzies.

Geeezzzeee... What a bunch of whiny azz puzzies on here with absolutely no perspective on life.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Does it matter to anyone here that LSU refused to move their game to Tenn the year of Katrina??? Or is it just a situation that a Cat 4 storm threatening 10,000,000 Floridians (which is the cause of this situation)is just another reason to bash on the Gators? You sound like a bunch of LSU fans on here calling our own guys puzzies.

Geeezzzeee... What a bunch of whiny azz puzzies on here with absolutely no perspective on life.

Correct me if wrong but they already moved a game that year? Not sure. Point is we had the opp to play regardless of the weather.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Correct me if wrong but they already moved a game that year? Not sure. Point is we had the opp to play regardless of the weather.
The why don't they just fly into Gainesville for the game?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The why don't they just fly into Gainesville for the game?

Huh? We cancelled it. Theres a huge hurricane coming. You go away from it not towards it. Foley screwed up. What's new?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Huh? We cancelled it. Theres a huge hurricane coming. You go away from it not towards it. Foley screwed up. What's new?
The SEC made the call.

You should head immediately the the coastline and pound your chest while screaming "I'm no pvssy!".

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The SEC made the call.

You should head immediately the the coastline and pound your chest while screaming "I'm no pvssy!".

I think you misunderstand why I think we're pussies. We are afraid of LSU not the storm. Foley and Mac are chickens. Not surprised. We could have easily played there. Dont hide behind the "sec". It's weak.

I hope everyone in the path stays safe.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Something about the cops and medics all being tied up with the hurricane... watching it coming in now wow it's a mofo this thing is gonna fvk some people up

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think you misunderstand why I think we're pussies. We are afraid of LSU not the storm. Foley and Mac are chickens. Not surprised. We could have easily played there. Dont hide behind the "sec". It's weak.

You have absolutely no understanding of logistics, do you?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Dude, we didn't "play it safe". We just wasn't going to let LSU break it off in us. Idk why you don't understand that .

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not to mention that the majority of our players have family that will be impacted by this storm. But yeah... a Football game is more important... smh

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not to mention that the majority of our players have family that will be impacted by this storm. But yeah... a Football game is more important... smh
No. People's safety is much more important. It's not close. That's why you move it.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No. People's safety is much more important. It's not close. That's why you move it.

So 2 things...

1. you move it and kids still have to play football while wondering if their family is safe or what kind of damage their home received, etc... think those kids are going to be focused on a football game?

2. The logistics of traveling are not simple. It isn't just hop on a plane and go. They have to get all the equipment packed up, all the staff (many who would be worried about their home) then leave before the storm hits and gets bad.

It is always fun to sit on the sideline and make things seem simple, but at some point you have to actually take a realistic view at things and not just look for anyway possible to bash UF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator