The Finebaum Show is priceless right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
The SEC et all did the right thing in postponing the game.

Regarding moving the game to BR, I am glad that the UF leadership refused to consent to play LSU in BR for 3 consecutive years. There is no reason to give a rival that kind of competitive advantage.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just last year USC decided on a Wednesday to move their home game to Baton Rouge due to flooding. Was it a hurricane? No. Did they have more advanced notice however? I don't think so. In many ways they had less notice. Anyway it's over so all this is academic.
My GAWD... If was after the fact. As in the flood waters were there and there was no way they could play. Historically every game that has ever been moved was AFTER the damage was done, not before. Not quite the same as predicting the path of a hurricane. Btw, I have some friends who's daugther works for UF and her office is in or right by the stadium. She told her parents as of yesterday morning, based on the path of the storm, everyone in her office was being told the game would be played and at worst would just be delayed a few hours.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If anyone was on the fence about Rex being a troll, this thread should confirm it for you.

He's approaching Ava's record for most dislikes in one post. :lol:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If anyone was on the fence about Rex being a troll, this thread should confirm it for you.
Drink bleach fella. Brush the sand out of your vag. Most of your posts lately have been nothing but trying to insult me. Stop being a little bItch for God's sake. This is my last response to you. Geez, you're such a puss.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Drink bleach fella. Brush the sand out of your vag. Most of your posts lately have been nothing but trying to insult me. Stop being a little ***** for God's sake. This is my last response to you. Geez, you're such a puss.

TROLL.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Driving in this morning listening to the Clay Travis show (which is very good for CFB fans) they were ripping UF badly.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Drink bleach fella. Brush the sand out of your vag. Most of your posts lately have been nothing but trying to insult me. Stop being a little ***** for God's sake. This is my last response to you. Geez, you're such a puss.
Ease up bruh. You're very much over the top about the whole thing and now this. Take it easy man.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Ease up bruh. You're very much over the top about the whole thing and now this. Take it easy man.

Look at his posting history. He's been insulting me in every thread. Talk to him not me. Have a nice day!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Look at his posting history. He's been insulting me in every thread. Talk to him not me. Have a nice day!
Don't care. I've been watching yours.
As you sit comfortably on the west coast not experiencing any of this storm to any real degree, you've been endlessly bitching about very insignificant things.

Take a moment and enjoy your life for once. Your endless bitching is getting very, very old.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Don't care. I've been watching yours.
As you sit comfortably on the west coast not experiencing any of this storm to any real degree, you've been endlessly *****ing about very insignificant things.

Take a moment and enjoy your life for once. Your endless *****ing is getting very, very old.

Not true. Everyone's safety is first and foremost. I have said as much. That is by far more important than a "game".

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not true. Everyone's safety is first and foremost. I have said as much. That is by far more important than a "game".
Yes, I have seen you play into that notion, but the culmination of the rest of your posts tell a different story.
At any rate, I'm not trying to get into the debate about how you feel about it. I'm just saying ease up, you were getting a bit aggressive. That's all. Be happy you're on the west coast, while I sit here and worry about my house that I can't see because I'm not there, and my family that is in Port Orange as the storm pounds them right now, you know, the **** that matters.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, I have seen you play into that notion, but the culmination of the rest of your posts tell a different story.
At any rate, I'm not trying to get into the debate about how you feel about it. I'm just saying ease up, you were getting a bit aggressive. That's all. Be happy you're on the west coast, while I sit here and worry about my house that I can't see because I'm not there, and my family that is in Port Orange as the storm pounds them right now, you know, the **** that matters.

And I hope you and your families and all your homes come through unscathed. I sincerely mean it.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
"I want our fans and everyone to know LSU made every attempt to try and play this game," Alleva said at a Thursday evening press conference. "We offered to go to Gainesville on Sunday, fly in Sunday morning and fly back Sunday night. We offered the opportunity for them to come here Saturday or Sunday."

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I don't post much so I generally don't think I have much of a right to come on here and blast folks but Jesus Christ there are some idiotic opinions.

Category 4 storm bearing down? Sure!! Let's load up and go play a football game somewhere else. Screw the fact that the overwhelming majority of the team is from Florida and has family that will be dealing with the storm; screw the fans; screw everything and anything prudent because the most important thing is that we play this game so we don't look like we are running from LSU. Jesus H F***king Christ. Unreal.

Really starting to get rough in Orange Park.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Keep posting MAD.............you have some sense.............btw blast away.............it is good for the soul sometimes..................

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't post much so I generally don't think I have much of a right to come on here and blast folks but Jesus Christ there are some idiotic opinions.

Category 4 storm bearing down? Sure!! Let's load up and go play a football game somewhere else. Screw the fact that the overwhelming majority of the team is from Florida and has family that will be dealing with the storm; screw the fans; screw everything and anything prudent because the most important thing is that we play this game so we don't look like we are running from LSU. Jesus H F***king Christ. Unreal.

Really starting to get rough in Orange Park.

As has been established, there is a select group that will complain regardless of what decision is made. Can you even imagine what they'd be saying if we were boarding a flight, right now, forfeiting tons of revenue and putting our slim SECE hopes squarely behind the eight ball...all while it looks like GVille will largely be spared?

I asked late last night for examples of programs that have made these types of decisions pre-disaster and without full knowledge of conditions, and I've yet to hear a single response. Instead, I've heard repeated hypotheticals, cases of after the fact decisions, several "what I would've done"'s, and whining about what Jethro in Mississippi thinks about our decision.

Valid rational thought is at a premium around here at times, so please post more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator