The Finebaum Show is priceless right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hope everyone stays safe through the storm. Batten down the hatches fellas.
LOL... T-Rex disliked this post. Just cause everyone was rapid fire disliking your posts yesterday, don't be taking it out on me...LOL. Actually go ahead if it'll make you feel better.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Don't care. I've been watching yours.
As you sit comfortably on the west coast not experiencing any of this storm to any real degree, you've been endlessly *****ing about very insignificant things.

Take a moment and enjoy your life for once. Your endless *****ing is getting very, very old.
Can't LIKE this post enough!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
As has been established, there is a select group that will complain regardless of what decision is made. Can you even imagine what they'd be saying if we were boarding a flight, right now, forfeiting tons of revenue and putting our slim SECE hopes squarely behind the eight ball...all while it looks like GVille will largely be spared?

I asked late last night for examples of programs that have made these types of decisions pre-disaster and without full knowledge of conditions, and I've yet to hear a single response. Instead, I've heard repeated hypotheticals, cases of after the fact decisions, several "what I would've done"'s, and whining about what Jethro in Mississippi thinks about our decision.

Valid rational thought is at a premium around here at times, so please post more often.
sofla you need to hit the chat once in awhile. I will defend your civility and commons sense ........your humor would help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator