The First Tennessee Thread on the GCMB

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Same ole talk and blabber from the resident Vile. UT's irrelevance makes it all the worthwhile.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's an amazing thought: UT would be lower tier in the ACC.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
You ever see a bird fly in to a mirror, time after time, thinking it's battling another bird? Well, that's a Vol fan. Eventually, the bird puts itself out of mystery.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin & UT are bound to feel parity is nearing. First step is getting up capable of upsetting a top tier team. They
got that against UGa last year. Took bad luck for them to lose that one. They deserved to win that one. Jones
has them growing right. Is he as vulnerable to bottom-fallout like Muschamp ? if not, they will progress possibly
more solidly than we do. This year will show something in that capability - - us vs them. Go Roper-Gators.
It's as much in hiring and getting that to work as anything.

I'd rather see UT displace Alabama as our SEC barrier. Bama's had too much of it all.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n9781 said:
And Alvin is right, there currently isn't a Dungeon...but perhaps one of these days. I haven't decided if one is necessary. I can easily just lock (or even delete) a thread.

I suspected as much. Ox will be there always lurking over me like the hand of God waiting to bring down fire and brimstone on the unbeliever. Can you even imagine the retribution when we take you down in K Town this September. They'll just be a greasy spot left. This is quite a conundrum for myself and any other Vol fan who wanders into the GCMB.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
toilet-plunger.jpg

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n9879 said:
I suspected as much. Ox will be there always lurking over me like the hand of God waiting to bring down fire and brimstone on the unbeliever. Can you even imagine the retribution when we take you down in K Town this September. They'll just be a greasy spot left. This is quite a conundrum for myself and any other Vol fan who wanders into the GCMB.

Dork has just guarnateed a sure victory for UF and the streak to 10! Dude must have a freezer full of Crow to have to eat yet again this year.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n9879 said:

Vol fans don't wander here; they're driven in search of a decent read.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Come back next year - they replace their entire offensive and defensive lines this year. It should be another blowout.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
York's Annual Broken Record Message :hehehe:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J;n10034 said:
Come back next year - they replace their entire offensive and defensive lines this year. It should be another blowout.

Exactly, many of the Vile Nation are praying for six wins. They know realistically it will be a couple more years at least.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n10134 said:
Exactly, many of the Vile Nation are praying for six wins. They know realistically it will be a couple more years at least.

I should think Florida is the SEC school that will be playing for 6 wins after last year's Gator losing fest, the worst for over a half century. Didn't you even lose to powerhouse. Georgia Southern? Yes, you did. :)

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n10153 said:
I should think Florida is the SEC school that will be playing for 6 wins after last year's Gator losing fest, the worst for over a half century. Didn't you even lose to powerhouse. Georgia Southern? Yes, you did. :)
And yet as bad as we sucked, we still beat the Vols.:chomp:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n10161 said:

You know I had forgotten that game. I'll be damned. We did lose to the lose Kings Gators. That's very sobering. and another motivation for 2014. God, I hate that animated snapping Gator.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
NavetG8r;n10161 said:

You know I had forgotten that game. I'll be damned. We did lose to the lose Kings Gators. That's very sobering. and another motivation for 2014. God, I hate that animated snapping Gator.
Better get used to it. Your Vols will be on the receiving end of a good chomping again this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.