The First Tennessee Thread on the GCMB

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I dream of a day when you guys stop responding to every trolling thread this alias posts.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n11693 said:
I dream of a day when you guys stop responding to every trolling thread this alias posts.

I noticed you putting in your two cents. Why don't you stop responding? So you know my alias. Yes, I am Disco Sid.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n11821 said:
Why don't you stop responding?

Nah, not going to happen. That's like UcheaT winning a football game vs. UF, NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love to never hear Rocky Top again. Of course, I'll hear it 476 times during the one game, but a guy can dream.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
MJMGator;n11617 said:
It was awesome. Ole Peyton crumbled like it was a playoff game and Danny n the boys went nuts. We were all sweating like hogs and then the bottom fell out of the sky and felt like the temp dropped 40 degrees. Lotsa cocktails before during and after. Good times.
I've never been so wet in my life. And enjoyed every minute of it.
MJMGator - I have to admit, that's a good one! Actually, though, I slipped on my own! :-)

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've talked with a lot of Volunteer fans. This year there seems to be a new twinkle in the eyes, a new hitch in their walk, a new baritone to their voice. This should be the year a thunderstorm is coming that will end the long drought. The end of our long nightmare is at hand.

Here's the thing about Tennessee. Without a doubt we have the most God awful obnoxious fans in college football; We're far worse than Dawgs or Noles. When we win Tennessee fans say the most stupid ignorant braggadocio there's ever existed in the Cosmos. That's how we roll, baby and that's why you love us. :)

"Were walking on sunshine, oh oh
We're walking on sunshine, oh, oh

We're walking on sunshine, oh,oh
And don't it feed good.
"

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n12392 said:
I've talked with a lot of Volunteer fans. This year there seems to be a new twinkle in the eyes, a new hitch in their walk, a new baritone to their voice. This should be the year a thunderstorm is coming that will end the long drought. The end of our long nightmare is at hand.

Cousin Peggy is finally going to let you play with her unmentionables? Does she have about as many teeth as a Jack-o-Latern?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Alvin has lost the "edge" he once had.

He has become predictable and boring.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n12499 said:

The day I"m predictable and boring is the day you stop wearing and thinking jorts.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
deuce coupe;n12499 said:

The day I"m predictable and boring is the day you stop wearing and thinking jorts.
I knew you would answer this post!

See?

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I also knew you would reference Jorts!

See?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n12554 said:
The "jorts" insult is such a 10+-years-ago throwback, back when you guys were actually somewhat relevant. These days it's like saying "rubbish" - it's an ancient reference.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n12392 said:

Here's the thing about Tennessee. Without a doubt we have the most God awful obnoxious fans in college football; We're far worse than Dawgs or Noles. When we win Tennessee fans say the most stupid ignorant braggadocio there's ever existed in the Cosmos. That's how we roll, baby and that's why you love us. :)

"Were walking on sunshine, oh oh
We're walking on sunshine, oh, oh

We're walking on sunshine, oh,oh
And don't it feed good.
"
Well you certainly say that **** when you lose (normally during the summer when your vosheimers has kicked back in) but not sure about when you win...it's hard to remember 10 years ago.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n12577 said:
The "jorts" insult is such a 10+-years-ago throwback, back when you guys were actually somewhat relevant. These days it's like saying "rubbish" - it's an ancient reference.

Just because a concept is ancient does not mean it's irrelevant. Freedom, Liberty, Independence are alive and kicking in today's world. Thus I say ye Jorts still live in the heart and soul of the Gator fan.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
I was on the Internet causally browsing the Wikipedia article about the Tennessee Florida rivalry. I ran into this little tidbit of information of which I had no knowledge. I was thunderstruck.

Manning was supposed to be the lead story going into the 1995 match-up. The heralded sophomore led the Vols into the game as a media darling. Sports Illustrated was set to put Manning on the cover of their magazine the week following the game regardless of the outcome. Early in the game the Volunteers looked poised to thump the Gators, as they were up by 16 points during parts of the first half. As the game wore on and rain deluged the fans and players, momentum shifted into the Gators' favor. The Gators scored 48 straight points to turn a 30–14 deficit into a 62–37 win. Danny Wuerffel, who had come into the previous year's game off the bench in mop-up duty, threw for six touchdowns and found himself on the cover of Sports Illustrated instead of Manning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida...nessee_rivalry

So our Peyton and UT fans not only had to suffer this chocking loss but endure the public ridicule of being replaced on the cover of Sports Illustrated with Florida's Golden Boy, Danny F'n Wueffel. I'm getting furious just learning about this humiliation. Unbelievable.

OK. Enough of that blast from the Past. Let's talk about the immediate future. You're forgetting one little problem. You are still the Will Muchamp coached Florida Gators coming off the worst season in over half a century playing the avenging Tennessee Volunteers in in the hostile pit of Neyland stadium.

Advantage, Tennessee

I've made a decision. As much as Bluegrass is a integral part of Southern Appalachian culture I'm not going to come in here playing "Rocky Top" when victory is ours. My theme song and consequently Tennessee's theme song will be "Jump Up" by House of Pain. I looked the song up. Yo, Mr. 6th Grader. "Jump Up" came out about the year you were born. It's Gaelic White Boy Hip Hop for your information

This is my message to the 2014 Florida Gators..........

Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin
Vols came to win, battle us that's a sin
We won't ever slack up, punk you better back up
Try and play the role and yo the whole crew'll act up
Get up, stand up (c'mon!) c'mon throw your hands up
If you've got the feeling, jump across the ceiling
Muggs lifts a funk flow, someone's talking junk
Yo
We'll bust him in the eye, and then We'll take the punk's hoe
Feelin, funkin, amps in the trunk and
we got more rhymes
than there's cops at a Dunkin' Donuts shop
Sho' nuff, I got props
From the kids on the Hill plus my mom and my pops

We came to get down, We came to get down
So get out your seat and jump around!

Jump around!
Jump around
Jump around
Jump around
Jump around

Jump up, jump up and get down!

JUMP
JUMP
JUMP

Everybody JUMP

JUMP
JUMP
JUMP

Al Gore JUMP

JUMP
JUMP
JUMP

Peyton Manning JUMP

JUMP
JUMP
JUMP

Phillip Fulmer JUMP

JUMP
JUMP
JUMP

Junior n Lulu JUMP

JUMP
JUMP
JUMP

Alvin York JUMP

JUMP
JUMP
JUMP

Neyland Stadium JUMP

JUMP
JUMP
JUMP

Planet Earth JUMP

JUMP
JUMP
JUMP

Watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZaz7OqyTHQ
Ox how about a year or longer ban for Alvin if they lose? Or even if they don't!!!

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
oxrageous;n12577 said:

Just because a concept is ancient does not mean it's irrelevant. Freedom, Liberty, Independence are alive and kicking in today's world. Thus I say ye Jorts still live in the heart and soul of the Gator fan.
Almost nobody I know wears Jorts, and of course with the president using his pen Freedom, Liberty and Independence are in great trouble in our country.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
oxrageous;n12577 said:

I wear jorts...but I live in NC so it's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.