The "Franks hype train" has already begun

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
If he was the savor he would have started against SC, I'm not saying he won't be good but I think Mac was reserved because of something. I pray he even 80% of what he is supposed to be

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
The Trent dilfer kiss of death......
Yep...he still raves about Appleby to this day and we all saw what he was about. After watching Franks "panic" multiple times whenever there was no chance of him getting hit during the spring game i'm in "wait and see mode" until we play Tennessee. Hopefully he's got the chicken$hit out his blood and shows the hell out. However i still believe Trask will be the better of the 2 before it's over. Kid has poise,pocket prescene and can make plays with his legs.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to say but 5 picks in his last 19 attempts is concerning. Hopefully watching for a year has helped straighten him out.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
First...I couldn't help but hear the voice of an 8 yr old kid when I read that article. Yikes.

Next, for some reason I get the impression that the reads in this offensive scheme are fairly complex, and that Franks is overwhelmed by them. He appears to have all of the measurables (size, arm strength) but struggled to get past LDR and AA (both with limited skills and apparent difficulty making reads in their own right).

I'm terrified Franks will be Driskel 2.0.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Is it forbidden for Spurrier to tutor our QBs -- even with voluntary meetings ?
If Trask & Franks spent this past red-shirt year absorbing Steve's output, how much more improved
would they each be. Now that's stuff I could get my hopes up about - QB development.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Make Spurrier the QB coach. Franks, Trask, and Allen all learning at the foot of the master.

Honestly out of all the dumb ideas for SOS to take this job or that...this one actually makes sense. He can coach QBs and it's limited role. Who knows?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Luke Del Rio will be your starter next season until he loses a limb.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is it forbidden for Spurrier to tutor our QBs -- even with voluntary meetings ?
If Trask & Franks spent this past red-shirt year absorbing Steve's output, how much more improved
would they each be. Now that's stuff I could get my hopes up about - QB development.

Alas, forbade, 'tis troof....

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He may be....but I'll believe it when I see it. LDR should never see the field again until all QBs have been injured and that includes Trask.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
When Mac gets fired SOS will step in a interim and then be promoted to HBC a la Bill Snyder at K State.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:dubster:

I love this thread. Lots of bleeding vaginas. More to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.