The "Franks hype train" has already begun

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Trask takes 0 snaps next year I will let you pick my next name. If he does, I get to pick yours.

We got a deal? :D
Zero? No. We could easily have injuries. Didnt that last fourth stringer that Bowl loved also get like 1 or 2 snaps due to injuries/suspension?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I will bet w you that LDR is the starter vs Meatchicken , unless he is hurt. Avatar 1 mo.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you REALLY think that Butters will change? He thinks Nusschump and LDR are doin great.

Its an avatar bet, toolbag. You dont need Oxbux.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
This is the stupidest situation ever. We slog thru QB failure after QB failure and don't give the 2 frosh a sniff of the field. Now it's a big Franks over Trask discussion with all the talk about Franks' limitations. So start Trask. Does anybody really trust Mac's ability to evaluate talent? Remember, he kept Treon in while we took azz beating after azz beating and everybody knew it was coming. Play Trask. If he sux play Franks. If he sux play Allen. Damn do something different to sell some popcorn.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Do you REALLY think that Butters will change? He thinks Nusschump and LDR are doin great.

Don't think he will have a choice. The noise in the system would be deafening if he names LDR the starter. It's going to be one of the freshmen.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Don't think he will have a choice. The noise in the system would be deafening if he names LDR the starter. It's going to be one of the freshmen.

I think he is holding LDR out lately just in case he decides to pull that mess against Michigan - so there is less bad stuff in peoples memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.