The Masters

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Barring a collapse on the back nine, Reed's in good shape to win this.

Let's see if the Pirate called this correct.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Spieth is trying to win it and the others look like they're trying to lose it

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Spieth may have waited a little too late to make his charge from way back. He's running out of holes.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Augusta is being ravaged on Masters Sunday. There are way too many scores in double digits below par, and the course record being scared by Casey, and still in reach by Spieth. Now the dislocated ankle guy could birdie 18 and set the course record for # of consecutive birdies.

What is this, the Poulan Weedeater Open?

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Rory should have spent less time playing the press conference mind games with Reed and more time trying to figure out how to make a short putt. Reed showed McElroy up close at the Ryder Cup last year that he can handle big boy pressure. Rory looked like the guy who couldn't handle major tournament nerves. I think he's a great player but has a mental block of his own as it relates to winning the Masters.

Great last couple of hours of golf. Fowler and Speith put some drama into the proceedings.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Give Reed credit. He provided himself with several opportunities to make big numbers on the back 9 today but fended them all off & didn't blink. Never lost his composure. Well done.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Give Reed credit. He provided himself with several opportunities to make big numbers on the back 9 today but fended them all off & didn't blink. Never lost his composure. Well done.
He got really lucky he didn't put the ball in the drink on 14 or 15. If it trickled into the H2O, he wouldn't have won.

He still looked really good. Made the putts, didn't shank a drive, and did what he had to.

also glad Rory looked like crap.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He got really lucky he didn't put the ball in the drink on 14 or 15. If it trickled into the H2O, he wouldn't have won.

He still looked really good. Made the putts, didn't shank a drive, and did what he had to.

also glad Rory looked like crap.
I believe you're thinking of #13, #15 & #16, but other than that I agree with you. I hold nothing against Rory, in fact I believe him to be one of the better players in the world. There can only be one winner though.

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a round by Spieth...incredible. Overall I like Reed and really hearing about his troubles at uga and how much they hate him makes it all the better

beteez

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What a round by Spieth...incredible. Overall I like Reed and really hearing about his troubles at uga and how much they hate him makes it all the better

Sounds like the golf version of Cam

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

Espn’s article on his victory references “bad behavior” that caused him to transfer and the fact that he’s not popular in Georgia or with his parents who didn’t attend today or his 2012 wedding even though they live in Augusta.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Espn’s article on his victory references “bad behavior” that caused him to transfer and the fact that he’s not popular in Georgia or with his parents who didn’t attend today or his 2012 wedding even though they love in Augusta.
Wow! Thanks. I had no idea.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Crazy that Tiger came back from such a long layoff and won his first green jacket since 2005. Hat tip to the posters here who predicted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.