The Oxrageous (video)Podcast Season 3 Preseason Special is up!

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n264831 said:
He's got it. I don't speak about my faith here because I don't think it the appropriate place. It's for gator sports. It wasn't anything fancy. I was beginning to pick up an audience when YouTube changed their algorithm. That killed me. They've done that again from what I understand. Click bait and troll channels are getting hammered by the change. Your video just reminded me of mine although you were much better.

I keep my faith private since for me it is a very personal thing. The comment was more directed to some who post over in the political forum who basically never learn anything other than what they currently believe.

I do wonder if you could go independent on your educational videos.

I suspected that Ox either knew or could use the internet. Being a "Vulcan" I had to check it out and post in case others did not understand and were lazy. Ox did a great job on the video.

thanks for sharing

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I also thought you did a great job, Ox, especially for a Novice. Lots of great feedback so far. It's my opinion that you just show more emotion, not more smiling. I don't care if you smile, just look like you're engaged in what you are talking about. It came out a little at one point.

I was impressed you didn't have a lot of nervous "Um"s as well as no forehead tension. Great job. Just cut down on the pregnant pauses. That will change with practice and as your mind catches up.

Finally, maybe let someone else get a question in and not just Brad. :lol:

Looking forward to more throughout the season.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n265003 said:
Finally, maybe let someone else get a question in and not just Brad. :lol:

You dorks need to come up with better questions. :dance:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Great job, Ox. Not an easy feat. Never done that on video, but I regularly speak in front of the crew. No matter how much I prepare, it never gets delivered quite as well as I had hoped. Just roll with it...

Agree with the "don't breathe into the mic" and "smile" comments. However, chump didn't give us much to smile about lately... Avoiding the "um" is huge - nice job! I'm still working on that.

General response to the all the faith comments - speak freely when appropriate! I try not to bludgeon the masses, but I also believe I shouldn't keep the Good News to myself. It's a sports forum, so it doesn't come up very often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not watching since he didn't answer my question. :headshake:

Dec 10, 2014
Swamp Queen;n265442 said:
I'm not watching since he didn't answer my question. :headshake:

How would you know if you didn't watch? :scratchchin:

He didn't answer mine either. Also, where is the tub of popcorn on his desk?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Gatordiddy;n264488 said:
I didn't hear you answer SQ's question :dance:

Enjoyed it Ox - Thanks!

PatDooleySucks;n265713 said:
How would you know if you didn't watch? :scratchchin:

It could be that she read my post...apparently you didn't :headshake:

I'm hurt pds - thought we were buds.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy;265767 said:
It could be that she read my post...apparently you didn't :headshake:

I'm hurt pds - thought we were buds.

Yep, this is how I knew.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Finally got a chance to watch it. Somehow many youtube videos are blocked at work (damn tyrants). Nicely done. Love the intro and closing graphics, the background screen, etc. all very professional. The content ain't bad either. I agree with almost everything. Hopefully you are right about bringing back the fun because there is no such thing as a fun loss so if the season is fun that means we're winning more than last year.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Kudos, Aaron! Well done as usual. Visuals well done also. Thanks to those who contributed to make this a video podcast.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Nice job and great set up. Can't wait until there is real football for you to discuss, and I hope there's a lot to smile about in the post game podcasts. 40th episode? You're a tenacious f***er, aren't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.