sex.gif
Hilarious

Jax Gator

Founding Member
Swamp Thing
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
One of the Admins for the SEC Network stated that the person was incorrect in stating that Comcast is getting the SEC Network. Comcast is still in negotiations with the SEC Network. Bummer Comcast ted

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
While tickets might be available I can't or won't drive 800 miles and pay for hotel and food. I can always return to those days of yesteryear and listen on the internet. We have charter around here and I would not mind paying another dollar to get it. It does seem like time is short and something needs to be done soon.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n4362 said:
While tickets might be available I can't or won't drive 800 miles and pay for hotel and food. I can always return to those days of yesteryear and listen on the internet. We have charter around here and I would not mind paying another dollar to get it. It does seem like time is short and something needs to be done soon.
Agree! Football season is just around the corner. These providers need to get their :kiffin: together!

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Comcast is in too many SEC states/cities not to provide it. Here in Savannah, and throughout GA, the natives would go into full revolt if their beloved Bulldogs were on the SEC Network and it wasn't available. As far as paying more for it, well, another $5.95 a month would be worth it to me.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n4771 said:
Comcast is in too many SEC states/cities not to provide it. Here in Savannah, and throughout GA, the natives would go into full revolt if their beloved Bulldogs were on the SEC Network and it wasn't available. As far as paying more for it, well, another $5.95 a month would be worth it to me.
Especially since I have a feeling our Gators are going to see a lot of coverage by them. I don't know why, I just feel like we're going to be the talk of the SEC this year, and not for bad things like last year.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n4777 said:
Especially since I have a feeling our Gators are going to see a lot of coverage by them. I don't know why, I just feel like we're going to be the talk of the SEC this year, and not for bad things like last year.

You better be right.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n4784 said:
You better be right.
I feel optimistic at the start of every season, but this year for some reason I can't really put my finger on, that feeling is a lot stronger. Honestly I think it's mostly having Roper working with the offense. I watched their bowl game against aTm and was impressed how they moved the ball with nowhere near the talent we put on the field at UF.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone heard anything about Brighthouse getting SEC Network? Really not interested in paying for it as a separate package.

Gatorwitt

Founding Member
Hugh Jassole
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
WobbleGator;n4784 said:
You better be right.
I feel optimistic at the start of every season, but this year for some reason I can't really put my finger on, that feeling is a lot stronger. Honestly I think it's mostly having Roper working with the offense. I watched their bowl game against aTm and was impressed how they moved the ball with nowhere near the talent we put on the field at UF.
only problem with this is aTm had the worst defense in the SEC last year

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n4830 said:

The offensive changes have put me in a positive mood also. If our defense can stay good and our offense moves to average, we should have a great season this year.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n4877 said:
The offensive changes have put me in a positive mood also. If our defense can stay good and our offense moves to average, we should have a great season this year.

^ this. I don't believe we suffer defensively, and I doubt we could do worse offensively than we did last year. Question is, will we be able to do enough to not have to start all over again after this season.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n4884 said:
^ this. I don't believe we suffer defensively, and I doubt we could do worse offensively than we did last year. Question is, will we be able to do enough to not have to start all over again after this season.

Dont' know but this convo is over. Go to the main forum if you want serious discussion over the UF football team.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n4891 said:
Dont' know but this convo is over. Go to the main forum if you want serious discussion over the UF football team.

no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.