The SEC Network

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Worse case scenario. DISH Network does not contract with SEC Network in time. Then I go drink at the local watering hole with friends to watch games instead of staying at home. :sohappy:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
WobbleGator;n4784 said:
You better be right.
I feel optimistic at the start of every season, but this year for some reason I can't really put my finger on, that feeling is a lot stronger. Honestly I think it's mostly having Roper working with the offense. I watched their bowl game against aTm and was impressed how they moved the ball with nowhere near the talent we put on the field at UF.
Did you see something in our spring game that gave you so much offensive optimism?

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ppinesgator;n4952 said:
Worse case scenario. DISH Network does not contract with SEC Network in time. Then I go drink at the local watering hole with friends to watch games instead of staying at home. :sohappy:

Easy, tiger! That could almost be classified as off the hook.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n4994 said:
Easy, tiger! That could almost be classified as off the hook.

Everyone deserves to get out of the house once in a while. If he has to throw the hook free to do it, then I say go for it!

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n5106 said:
Everyone deserves to get out of the house once in a while. If he has to throw the hook free to do it, then I say go for it!
Anarchist

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n5475 said:
Maybe you should raise him better?

I came late to the game. His mother left me when he was just a little wobbley. That woman cost me a lot of money, but it was for my boy Wobble. Any defects in his personality is directly attributable to his mother. :stickpoke:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n5484 said:
I came late to the game. His mother left me when he was just a little wobbley. That woman cost me a lot of money, but it was for my boy Wobble. Any defects in his personality is directly attributable to his mother. :stickpoke:

Mom says you are a POS. I agree with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator