This is the bottom - we start heading up from here

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It was certainly tough to have to bend over and take this one today. However, I come out feeling more optimistic than I have in a long time. If I squint, I can actually see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Here’s to getting back at these scumbags next season with a new staff.

Discuss.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing is going to ruin the end of the butters error here...i dont care how bad it gets today I'm a happy guy

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
We have hit rock bottom like Arthur. Maybe tomorrow we can start to sober up and shake this crappy reality we have lived in.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
To say I’m unimpressed with UGA is an understatement. A well coached Gator team would have won this game today. We’ve given them so much the score should be 63-0 by now.

Here’s to brighter days ahead!

:chomp:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I can't believe it takes something like this week and then a game like this to slap those Jock Strap sniffers over at the UAA to see what has been happening every week. We get worse and worse and worse and do not even know how to line up half the time. Just a comedy show every week.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yep. I never want to lose, ever. I hate it. I'm a grown man and I still get upset when UF loses. But this is bittersweet. It can't end soon enough.

This guy, along w/ Muschamp, have ruined MANY Saturday's for me. I'm sick of it.

Stricklin better not F this up. He better get the best fit in here asap.....and that does not include Mullen. That's taking the easy way out.

The next 8-12 weeks is going to be very interesting, to say the least.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m watching the game and haven’t been upset at all. Every score is another nail in butters coffin.
I'm just eternally pissed we didn't go for 3 points! I'll take the a$$ rape but damn I want to score at least 3 for the streak

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
No disrespect Ox but you can ban me if you feel the need. I'm over this whole staff! Forget the 2018 class, they have to be fired. It's 3rd & 19 and we are trying a PA pass. Total bull shark. We aren't running it. We are so inept and the guys have quit for the team. They are playing for draft status if eligible. I love my Gators but we are just plain stupid on O. Fake a jet sweep and we have run maybe 4 all season. No rb screens at all to slow down an aggressive front 7. Wow. Just freaking wow. Can't protect the qb at all. I'm just done. I've coached hs football for 12 years and I can't believe this crap. Ive been more effective w sophomores against seniors. No changing of the offensive scheme to fit our personal. Our QBs have not developed and it's total horse sh!t Send Mac and Nuss packing. Scrap it and roll on.
Chip Kelly
Gary Patterson
Chad Morris
All offensive guys.
Go Gators!

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
What would McElwain do if the field goal team ran out there on 4th down regardless of what he calls? I'd love to see it.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
**** everything about Florida football. After 6+ years of watching this horse**** I’m ****ing done.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No disrespect Ox but you can ban me if you feel the need. I'm over this whole staff! Forget the 2018 class, they have to be fired. It's 3rd & 19 and we are trying a PA pass. Total bull shark. We aren't running it. We are so inept and the guys have quit for the team. They are playing for draft status if eligible. I love my Gators but we are just plain stupid on O. Fake a jet sweep and we have run maybe 4 all season. No rb screens at all to slow down an aggressive front 7. Wow. Just freaking wow. Can't protect the qb at all. I'm just done. I've coached hs football for 12 years and I can't believe this crap. Ive been more effective w sophomores against seniors. No changing of the offensive scheme to fit our personal. Our QBs have not developed and it's total horse sh!t Send Mac and Nuss packing. Scrap it and roll on.
Chip Kelly
Gary Patterson
Chad Morris
All offensive guys.
Go Gators!
Why would I ban you for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.