This is the bottom - we start heading up from here

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
My fear is them bungling this hire. We need a coach who is young and energetic that not only gives our players, but the entire fan base a shot in the arm.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
My fear is them bungling this hire. We need a coach who is young and energetic that not only gives our players, but the entire fan base a shot in the arm.

This. We just dont know what our new AD is made of yet. Keep praying.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad we were out and about having a nice family day with this beautiful weather that is for sure!

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I'll feel like we are heading up if we get Frost or Kelly. If we get Norvell I feel like we will have slight improvement, but not enough to get us over the top, and if we get cousin eddie I feel like I won't know what happens because I won't be watching.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I agree with you 100%. And may I add one thing that I want and think is completely necessary. We need a guy who cares about process and ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!!,

With that said ginger, you p'ed off about 95% of the lemmings out there who keep calling for SOS.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
SOS would feel good in the short term, but I believe he would fail in the long term. His prime is in the rear view mirror, coaching here now would do nothing but tarnish his legacy. I don't want to see that happen, because I love the man.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No. No I am not! Any TRUE Gator knows of our rivalry and hatred of the dogs. And btw, GATORS don’t spell it Dawgs... as that is how the morons in Athens spell it... we say: dogs, puppies, ball lickers, etc. But we NEVER spell it the way our rivals do.

You forgot leg humpers

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Are you complaining about my sig? After like 8 months? We’ve interacted before and you said nothing. Come on. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator