This is the bottom - we start heading up from here

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
Butternuts walking off the field
a413210352611ac6f4f8cc8006fcc6fa.jpg

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
That picture say it all; Laughing all the way to the bank "It's over now let's go ssssccchhhhmmmmmeeeeeerrrrrrr BBQ sauce all over each other"

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
maybe she did, but that statement by her should make him "crack" a smile briefly....not look like he is the next contestant on the Price is Right. I'm not buying his crap anymore.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I said it in his first season. He reminded of Gus Bradley. With Gus, everything was gonna be alright. We just need to keep getting better. It was never about winning games, but life improvement.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I am ready to get rid of Mac..... but I’d never and go mean NEVER root for the hated fkn dogs to run up the score on the GATORS... you sir, deserve a back hand to the face

Hmm... I think you're confusing the Dawgs and Criminoles. Its ok! Easy mistake to make.

I can't really say I'm happy about being content with losing but the notion of losing mac makes me super excited. I went to UF during the Tebow era. I'm spoiled. I expect to be competitive in every game and have winning seasons. This season has been horrendous. Wanting another team to destroy us to save our program is a low that only Mac had brought me to.

I'm having to admit Muschamp is a better coach... Mus. Champ. Terrible. Just... I'm so despondent I may have lost my mind...

Press conference tomorrow please?

No he's not confusing Georgia with FSU. They're effectively 1A and 1B on our list of biggest and most hated rivals! One is our in-state rival, the other is our in-conference division rival that owned us for a long, long time prior to SOS being hired. There is never any reason whatsoever to root for Georgia to run it up on us or even beat us!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We have hit rock bottom like Arthur. Maybe tomorrow we can start to sober up and shake this crappy reality we have lived in.
The roster is crap. We have no more quality on O than when chimp left and shyt on defense now too. Defense is bare except DEs and CBs. DT and LB as bad as OL was under Chimp. Barely enough to field a starting lineup and not enouigh to have O&B game.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dear 8 pound 6 ounce baby Jesus,

Please give Scott Stricklin and the UF UAA the strength to make the correct decision to can this sorry sack of **** Jim Mcelwain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.