Ticket Sales Down Considerably

How many rushing yards with UF have in Week 1?

• 299 or less

Votes: 72 66.7%
  • 300 or more

Votes: 36 33.3%

• Total voters

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Had a laminotomy on my L3-L5, had 100% arthritis last year. This weekend will be my first game to The Swamp in about 8 years. Went with the Champions Club tickets. I'll let you know how the chairbacks and buffet are...:)

I can do those chairs ok. I have friends who are bull gators and I occasionally go with them to the champions club.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Had a laminotomy on my L3-L5, had 100% arthritis last year. This weekend will be my first game to The Swamp in about 8 years. Went with the Champions Club tickets. I'll let you know how the chairbacks and buffet are...:)
You're a trooper, my friend. Have fun.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The donation would be fully deductible. The season tickets are potentially deductible subject to the meals & entertainment restriction.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The donation would be fully deductible. The season tickets are potentially deductible subject to the meals & entertainment restriction.

Nope - according to a notice I got from AAU directly, neither tickets nor the additional mandatory “donation” are deductible beginning this year.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wanted to like this more than once. I actually stopped going to games after failed back surgery and major discomfort being jammed into small spaces on hard bleachers. It sucks to get old. No kids on the lawn out here though..

If we’re being honest, you probably just can’t see them.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nope - according to a notice I got from AAU directly, neither tickets nor the additional mandatory “donation” are deductible beginning this year.
The good news: I remembered the rule from last year. The bad: It no longer applies.

Aug 19, 2018
They need to make every seat a chair back I stopped going because I got tired of the people on each side of me wanted their seat and half of mine

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sad that 4,000 student tickets didn't sell. Pathetic really. It's been my observations over the years that college kids are pretty freakin' boring these days. I mean really dull. It's not like they are doing anything special on Saturdays other than sitting around their apartments or houses. They aren't even watching the games on TV. They just don't seem to care about football. Which is their prerogative of course, but it's got to be a disturbing trend for the game itself.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Pretty sad that 4,000 student tickets didn't sell. Pathetic really. It's been my observations over the years that college kids are pretty freakin' boring these days. I mean really dull. It's not like they are doing anything special on Saturdays other than sitting around their apartments or houses. They aren't even watching the games on TV. They just don't seem to care about football. Which is their prerogative of course, but it's got to be a disturbing trend for the game itself.
they would rather binge watch Gossip Girls

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just shocked that the fans aren't pumped about Mullen. This is so weird

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
When you have two FCS games and only one pseudo-rival (Corndogs) on the home slate, you can't expect people to be knocking down the doors to get in. I expect CSU to maybe bring 1,000 max Saturday, meaning a big gaping hole of empty seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator