Trask versus Franks update

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Your gonna be crying for a long time. Your boy screwed up and you cant handle the truth.
I think they both screwed up. It cost Grier in The short term but it will cost Mac his job. Mac let his ego think that he didn't need Will judging by how he talks about the players without ever taking responsibility for any of this mess. Its always his choice.

Now I think the Grier saga was somewhere in The middle compared to Wills version. The problem I have is seeing Mac say he supports Will and then poof he transfers. Mac said he could win with his dog but he's won because of the defense despite 4 different QBs. He's supposed to be a QB guru but can't coach up Franks or Trask to unseat LDR or AA? I think he tries to act like SOS/Saban and is arrogant without the results. I've never seen a coach recruit this bad at UF and in all honestly his recruiting overall is worse than WM imo even on offense and his staff hires are equal except on defense. Everywhere else is equal. He's improved the WRs and OL depth but every other position is equal in talent imo to WM and Worse on defense. Jaawan Taylor is the best player he's recruited. Others are good to average. We're in for a long year in 2017. I think Mac's recruiting will set us back talent and depth wise worse than WM imo. They both should've never been hired here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator