Trask versus Franks update

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
He has been gone for months. He will never be back no matter what or why. Done. Finished. History. Adios. Living in the past wont help one bit. I almost forgot his name until you brought it up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No way Del Taco should take another snap for UF. This has to be Franks or even Trask. That will tell me all I need to know about Mac.
Im not so sure at all. Its the same coaches making the decisions after all.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Neither Frosh would have done worse than those two and would have gained experience.
The military taught me, and Mushcramp should have taught everyone else, that IT CAN ALWAYS GET WORSE.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What is Spurrier allowed to do with our QBs? We don't have any idea about how much our 2 freshman QBs
have improved, developed.?? That's suspect right there.??

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
The military taught me, and Mushcramp should have taught everyone else, that IT CAN ALWAYS GET WORSE.
You have a point there. I spent a little time in the army. Weren't they the one that came up with the SNAFU accronym. That seems to apply pretty well to Florida's offense and coaching the last few years.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sensible question? > What's the likelihood that we have 2 competent Rs-sophomore QBs battling to be
the starter? I don't know what explains the HC's no-brags about our 2 QB prospects ?? Shouldn't he have some opinions by now? How about words of encouragement? to QBs, to fans. I guess such
could be seen as maybe "scaring" off QB recruits??

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what explains the HC's no-brags about our 2 QB prospects ?? Shouldn't he have some opinions by now? How about words of encouragement? to QBs, to fans.

I really is puzzling rog why we haven't heard more about those two from the coaching staff. Makes you wonder why they're so afraid to give us some kind of feedback on their progress. I sure hope it isn't because there's nothing to brag about...

Sep 29, 2015
Yeah last night was the first time I had a chance to see him play, and I was super impressed. I guess he took over after the 1-2 start, lost his first start, and hasn't lost since. A great QB makes all the difference.

I watched a chunk of that game and, yes, he looked good. But there was absolutely no defense going on in that one. You could tell from early in the first quarter it would be a score fest and that the team with the last possession would win the game.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I watched a chunk of that game and, yes, he looked good. But there was absolutely no defense going on in that one. You could tell from early in the first quarter it would be a score fest and that the team with the last possession would win the game.
Both PSU and USC defenses have been respectable all season. It's not receivers we're running around with nobody on them. Thr two QB's were throwing dimes, and WRs/RBs were making exceptional plays. This was well played football game. Nothing like some of the Big12 shootouts we see weekly.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Probably the one reason we don't hear much about FRASK2 is that Mac has such a shytty offense there's been more empahsis on it along with LDR and AA.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
UF has good experienced RBs coming back, some experienced good WRs coming back and experienced OL that has made improvements coming back. UF has had excellent QB play from red shirt FR under these circumstance in the past including a walkon in Kerwin Bell, Wuerffel, etc. No reason for UF not to have a really good offense next year.
In 2015, we had a good productive RB (Taylor) coming back with two decent you guys behind him (Jordans), a good experienced WR (DRob) and another (Callaway) that we thought might be productive, and the freshman all SEC QB returning.

Im really at complete loss as to why people act like we are suddenly in much better shape on offense. Why does everyone really think are going to be so different instead of just another year of Nusschampin?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It's called optimism. You should try it sometime.

With Nuss still calling plays I would call it the definition of insanity...doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
With Nuss still calling plays I would call it the definition of insanity...doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

I'm still hoping for some coaching changes after Monday's game.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Around campus Trask has been seen walking around with his right arm in a boot.
Franks was seen shopping for a new pair of boots. Competition wears on you.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Not until the QB guru apologizes to the fans for screwing up and running WG off....

That will be never so you are going to be living in the past forever or until we are forced to once again try to find a better coach. Your choice sort of like Grier's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator