maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
So we can root for the guy who has never kicked in a game, but not root for the guy that doesn't have a ton of starting experience at QB? If he got a scholly I'm gunna root my butt off for the kid unless he does something to justify that he is a lost cause and is wasting a scholly (Hardin, Harris, etc.)

This is no place for common sense.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure it matters who wins the job as long as the "best man" wins?...?...

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
So we can root for the guy who has never kicked in a game, but not root for the guy that doesn't have a ton of starting experience at QB? If he got a scholly I'm gunna root my butt off for the kid unless he does something to justify that he is a lost cause and is wasting a scholly (Hardin, Harris, etc.)

No doubt. I am pulling for our guys...all of them. All gators matter.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I understand being a backup HS player and all that, but why the hell do some people seem to be openly rooting against him? It doesn't make any sense. He's got some talent, you never really know what a kid is going to do. But what has he done to warrant insults at this point?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I understand being a backup HS player and all that, but why the hell do some people seem to be openly rooting against him? It doesn't make any sense. He's got some talent, you never really know what a kid is going to do. But what has he done to warrant insults at this point?
He found himself in Law's crosshairs.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Who is rooting against him? I've never rooted against a single Gator ever. If you're on the field we're cheering for you.

I think people on here get confused easily.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Who is rooting against him? I've never rooted against a single Gator ever. If you're on the field we're cheering for you.

I think people on here get confused easily.
How does one get confused by someone calling him Trash instead of Trask?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
How does one get confused by someone calling him Trash instead of Trask?

That is probably over the top. Treon was blasted daily too(and I get that it was because of his on the field showing).

But it is a little early to be calling him Brett Favre and other non-sense.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That is probably over the top. Treon was blasted daily too(and I get that it was because of his on the field showing).

No one called him Brett Favre. They sited examples of how other lower ranked QBs have gone on to excel. You seem to read too much into people rooting for the underdog. I could care less who wins the job...I just want a decent QBs for a change. That said, I'm rooting hard for young Trask so Law will blow a gasket. :lol:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014

The irony of using a qb that no major schools recruited as your example...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I agree. I think some QB at USC made the pros and was never a starter while there. He may end up being decent.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Most HS teams run some sort of spead. If the next Tom Brady was a backup TE I wouldn't be surprised.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Michael Jordan got cut from his hs team and I think we all know how that turned out. Jackie Robinson got discriminated and still made it through. I think we have an all time great on our hands.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Michael Jordan got cut from his hs team and I think we all know how that turned out. Jackie Robinson got discriminated and still made it through. I think we have an all time great on our hands.
Is it me or does your grammar get better when you are being a douche?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator