Treon Harris Rant

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I would say those things should be unacceptable. Though again, how many of those people were serious? To seriously wish those things, I agree, unacceptable.
To post them at all is unacceptable, but it's allowed without any repercussions on this site. Hell, our biggest troll even encourages it by starting a weekly thread to trash the guy.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To post them at all is unacceptable, but it's allowed without any repercussions on this site. Hell, our biggest troll even encourages it by starting a weekly thread to trash the guy.
It's the internet dude. EVERYONE has trolled on here, pretty much. Stop taking things so personally.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
You're consistently one of the worst about it, so I I'm sure you do.

I am, am I? Could you please find and post any comments I've mentioned that doesn't directly relate to his on the field performance and post them here so that I can properly apologize? Doubt it. I will always criticize for poor on the field performance; nothing more, nothing less.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
687e54f88e46ac1b823541420bccb44d.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I am, am I? Could you please find and post any comments I've mentioned that doesn't directly relate to his on the field performance and post them here so that I can properly apologize? Doubt it. I will always criticize for poor on the field performance; nothing more, nothing less.
I've seen it several times in the chat box on the game threads. One of the reasons I don't visit there during the games anymore. You're not alone, so take comfort in that. I'm in the minority on this topic...not you.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Treon has been accused of rape and caught smoking dope on more than one occasion. Its one thing to bash a good kid but treon is garbage on and off the field.
Accused of rape by someone who more or less immediately recanted the story. And in regards to smoking pot making you a "garbage" person........:lol::lol::lol:

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
It's fckn football... One of the toughest and most criticized sports there is. Players all know in this game if you play like shtick you're gonna get criticized. It's a tough sport not for the faint of heart or weak feelings. I agree no one deserves to be attacked on a personal level but your play is and always has been fair game to be lambasted if you are stinking It up. Doesn't mean any of us wish ill will towards any of them. Dismounting soapbox....

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's funny that Sas and MJM would be laughing if this was the usual UT video but when it's directed back at Treon, it's not funny.

I don't get it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Accused of rape by someone who more or less immediately recanted the story. And in regards to smoking pot making you a "garbage" person........:lol::lol::lol:
I guess Nav and Bart are garbage in his book.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I've seen it several times in the chat box on the game threads. One of the reasons I don't visit there during the games anymore. You're not alone, so take comfort in that. I'm in the m

So now you're allegedly saying that I am critical of Treon outside of his play during the ChatBox on gamedays without having a shred of evidence of this accusation.

You seem like a mighty big crybaby....maybe the internet is not for you. Perhaps a "safe" space on the Mizzou campus would be more to your liking?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So now you're allegedly saying that I am critical of Treon outside of his play during the ChatBox on gamedays without having a shred of evidence of this accusation.

You seem like a mighty big crybaby....maybe the internet is not for you. Perhaps a "safe" space on the Mizzou campus would be more to your liking?
Didn't take the time to do a screenshot as evidence because I didn't think it would go to trial. Just my opinion on the subject...not that it matters.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's funny that Sas and MJM would be laughing if this was the usual UT video but when it's directed back at Treon, it's not funny.

I don't get it.
Yes you do. Stop being a dolt. :lol:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I guess you haven't been paying attention. I've seen several wish injury on him, say they flat out hate him, call him names, use racial slurs, etc.. What does that have to do with with being critical of his play in the field?

I was talking specific to the video I posted. I never support people wishing harm on a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator