Treon Harris Rant

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Some mod is going to close this thread. Please dont. This is therapy. (And a good laugh for everyone else)

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've seen it several times in the chat box on the game threads. One of the reasons I don't visit there during the games anymore. You're not alone, so take comfort in that. I'm in the minority on this topic...not you.
You take the chatterbox seriously?

:snicker:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see why everyone can't just realize this vid is just a funny way for someone to rant about how bad treon played....

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

RomanGator

Dec 1, 2014
Folks, listen to me please,
I d give a a great deal to have a Gator fan like that visit me in Germany and buy him a nice dinner sailing on the Danube, or at the Hapsburg castle in Vienna.
Try being seperated from your school and fan friends like I have for so many years and tell me how much you miss hearing that kind of love for our school.
I wonder if he travels....
Bayergator

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Where was all the bleeding hearts when driskel was throwing 4 picks a game? I can speak for sasquash but that's about it.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That video made me laugh. The Spades analogy was my favorite. :lol2:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I frequent the board pretty often and am usually in the chatbox during games. I have never once seen anyone use racial slurs in reference to treon or any other player for that matter. I have seen things like the following within secnds of a pick in the endzone or something similarly bad, "i really hate insert name" or "Insert name sucks at life", etc.

If you are offended and actually take those type comments seriously I feel for you, I really do. No one actualy hates harris or anyone else, they hate the poor play and the losing that comes with it and are offering up a real time emotional display of a fan... which, by the way, is an abbreviation for "fanatic" for what it's worth.

Now unleash the self-righteous fury in my general direction :lol2:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATX is clearly causing a divide among us.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It has nothing to do with "being PC" (which, by the way, is quickly becoming the most overused phrase in f*cking history). It has to do with being a decent human being. Just chill the f*ck out about it. He's been playing the quarterback position horribly for a college football team you root for. Is that really a good reason to spew hot garbage all over the place all the time? Reassess your life if you think it is.

Wasn't your "decent human being" accused of rape like Winston? You have never lambasted coaches? We live by free speech here, not Sharia law. Why am I wasting my time trying to enlighten a spaz that thinks I'm Ox?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I frequent the board pretty often and am usually in the chatbox during games. I have never once seen anyone use racial slurs in reference to treon or any other player for that matter. I have seen things like the following within secnds of a pick in the endzone or something similarly bad, "i really hate insert name" or "Insert name sucks at life", etc.

If you are offended and actually take those type comments seriously I feel for you, I really do. No one actualy hates harris or anyone else, they hate the poor play and the losing that comes with it and are offering up a real time emotional display of a fan... which, by the way, is an abbreviation for "fanatic" for what it's worth.

Now unleash the self-righteous fury in my general direction :lol2:

Dont bring that self righteous crap in here. I know I've read slur or two from you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
To post them at all is unacceptable, but it's allowed without any repercussions on this site. Hell, our biggest troll even encourages it by starting a weekly thread to trash the guy.
Some things:

1) I'm not aware of anyone using racial slurs about Treon Harris. If you have examples please post them up and I will handle the situation. I know you're unhappy with the current state of the board but let's not make stuff up.

2) I am a troll for starting threads about Treon Harris? This is a message board, and Harris is the quarterback of our team! Is it taboo to mention his name or something? I'm a fan just like everyone else and I'm going to make observations.

3) There are other gator message boards that only allow rainbows and sunshine. I don't want anyone to leave, but there are options if this kind of thing really bothers you. Gatorchatter was designed for fans to be able to be fans. Instead of taking it so seriously, try laughing at it like the rest of us. Again, I do not want anyone to leave. I just wish some people wouldn't take things so seriously all the time. Treon is a big boy.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You sign up to play big boy football you better expect to be criticized like a big boy. Besides, our fans are a bunch of idiots anyhow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.