Tyrie Cleveland putting in work

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we can get somebody to deliver the ball, he and Callaway are going to be unstoppable.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
If we can get somebody to deliver the ball, he and Callaway are going to be unstoppable.

Could be one of top duos in the SEC.

I am confident in all our positions (granted the OL should take a step forward) besides one. Only problem is that one position is the most important position in football lol.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Could be one of top duos in the SEC.

I am confident in all our positions (granted the OL should take a step forward) besides one. Only problem is that one position is the most important position in football lol.
Its the most important position in all of sports

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp dick donkey disliked my post there. Now why would he do that?
Oh yea, he's sweet on LDR ;)

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The most overlooked statement on this thread.......I sure hope that was Franks that delivered that pass.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder who threw that ball? Everyone, myself included thinks Franks is the one to beat for QB1, but Jeff Cardozo swears up and down Trask shouldn't be counted out.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder who threw that ball? Everyone, myself included thinks Franks is the one to beat for QB1, but Jeff Cardozo swears up and down Trask shouldn't be counted out.
You guys are smoking crack if you believe anyone else other than LDR will be the starter in Dallas. Has Mac ever done anything but praise him? In Mac's mind, why would he make a change at QB or OC...he won the East!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are smoking crack if you believe anyone else other than LDR will be the starter in Dallas. Has Mac ever done anything but praise him? In Mac's mind, why would he make a change at QB or OC...he won the East!
Dude had like 4 surgeries this off season. He won't be ready for spring ball giving someone else a chance to shine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator