Tyrie Cleveland putting in work

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna bust a guy laughing at the meltdown on this board when LDR trots out on the field at Jerry World. :lol:

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
It's on Fr-ask* to distance himself from the others so there's doubt in the coaches' minds. Time to step up and take it. Hope one of them does.

* The name "Fr-ask" was created by and is the sole property of @TN G8tr. Used here via non-exclusive license agreement.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Part of me wants to believe that he's "getting it" and perhaps that all the talk prior to the bowl game about playing Fr-ask (BTW I am taking credit for that with naming those two). But Mac has left many of us and perhaps all with enough for us to have doubt about it. I'd start Fr-ask over LDR. Meatchicken will have ZERO tape on them and gives us an advantage. With LDR they'll know how to game plan him. The first series in Arlington will tell us all. But I'd say at this point it's 50/50.

One like for the opinion and if I could, I'd give you another for the hybrid name. Well done!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna bust a guy laughing at the meltdown on this board when LDR trots out on the field at Jerry World. :lol:

Imagine the meltdown when the first interception happens on a weak armed throw.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
It's on Fr-ask* to distance himself from the others so there's doubt in the coaches' minds. Time to step up and take it. Hope one of them does.

* The name "Fr-ask" was created by and is the sole property of @TN G8tr. Used here via non-exclusive license agreement.
You must be new to the board. Been using Frask for months and I made it open source.

LCGATOR

Jul 1, 2014
And in other news.....
Cleveland is putting in the extra work this offseason and says he doesn't care and just give me the Damn Ball

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A zero-emotion evaluator like IBM Blue could print out:

LDR's arm ligaments & musculature test out 27% stronger than before injury.
Longest thrown balls went 57, 62 & 66 yds, by LDR.
LDR tests quickest on the peripheral vision rapid recognition test.
LDR tested surest on the backpedal camera.
..... Or Franks or Trask or Allen could register those stats.??

There ware tons more intricate data but I'll cut to IBM-Blue's conclusion >> BleachBit OC.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
If we can get somebody to deliver the ball, he and Callaway are going to be unstoppable.
We need a QB that can throw :) and someone to convince Callaway not to run out of bounds. Cleveland is the brute of the two.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Dude had like 4 surgeries this off season. He won't be ready for spring ball giving someone else a chance to shine.

Folks are forgetting we are Florida. Inventors of GatorAde, Preeminent All-Around Sports champs, Historically strong Engineering Colleges to include Materials / Mechanical / and Bio programs. New AD sanctioned our first bionic arm scholarship/surgery for LDR to show off against MICH. I heard they even did some work on his knee. No film on him yet, but word is the arm can make the throw before his mind can get thru progressions. It'll be like "Check down, che-...dang, I just threw another TD"

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
New AD sanctioned our first bionic arm scholarship/surgery for LDR to show off against MICH. I heard they even did some work on his knee. No film on him yet, but word is the arm can make the throw before his mind can get thru progressions. It'll be like "Check down, che-...dang, I just threw another TD"

:bananadance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator