Tyrie Cleveland putting in work

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
This is the kind of thread that shows a trend which has lowered the overall quality of so many of the posts on this message board. I looked over the entirety of the topic so far and found that ~75% of the posts across two pages worth of responses have nothing to do with the actual subject of the post but instead are devoted to more pissing and moaning between so called 'pumpers' and 'dumpers' on topics that are so over-discussed they've become boring and inane.

When that trend starts to permeate every thread to the point it has now it starts to resemble the way the old GSMB forums got to be after they started to deteriorate which is the trend that actually spawned this message board in he first place. The overall trend has frankly made coming here less appealing. I'm starting to think it is an issue with a segment of our so called "fans" as much as it is a message board issue. Either way it sure would be nice if folks would take their "you suck" "no, you suck" conversations to The Lounge or some other locale once it has reached the point where it is clear the participants in those "sub-topics" have nothing of interest to contribute to the actual subject of the original topic.

I don't think I'm alone in saying I am getting very tired of the decreasing signal/noise ratio of the overall posting content of this message board as a whole. I also don't think I'm alone in saying that I am sick to death of the level of vitriol being spouted so regularly by a prolific set of so called "fans" whose overly negative and antagonistic attitudes can tarnish even the most upbeat topic about almost any aspect of the university and/or its teams which we supposedly all support.

It is really quite off putting.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law, Trask is going to be a star. You'll just hurt his feelings if you keep calling him Trash. It's rude.

Certainly not "good sportsmanship"... but for Swonky that ship has sailed.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I'd love to see Trask bust out as #1 QB and drive the Gators up and down the field. It'd be one helluva story - the kid who was 2nd string at a Texas high school cranking out wins for the Florida Gators. The kid throws a pretty ball - it's not that far-fetched, it could happen.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love to see Trask bust out as #1 QB and drive the Gators up and down the field. It'd be one helluva story - the kid who was 2nd string at a Texas high school cranking out wins for the Florida Gators. The kid throws a pretty ball - it's not that far-fetched, it could happen.

If Trask shows up as our legit starting QB, you can bet he had to greatly outperform his Gator competition. All because Mac will have gone out on a limb (Trask's right limb) supporting such a longshot. Whoever fires the right passes to our swift receivers.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swonky is pretty good but maybe Slawnkey would be better. Let's hope Trask can make a believer out of us all.
It took me a couple of times to get that.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
This is the kind of thread that shows a trend which has lowered the overall quality of so many of the posts on this message board. I looked over the entirety of the topic so far and found that ~75% of the posts across two pages worth of responses have nothing to do with the actual subject of the post but instead are devoted to more pissing and moaning between so called 'pumpers' and 'dumpers' on topics that are so over-discussed they've become boring and inane.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.