UF and Mac in a 10:30 AM Sunday meeting

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Tomorrow is the day.

JFC, what takes so long? We move at a snail's pace around here!!!!!!

Here is how it should go:'

UF: Butters, you have been relieved from your duties.
Butters: I want my money.
UF: You will get nothing and like it:
Butters: You will hear from my legal team.
UF; Fine. Don;t let the door hit you in the A$$ on the way out.

Now that took less than 1 minute Done, goodbye!

Last edited:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
“At end of the day, I was brought here to win and we haven’t done enough of it,” McElwain said after being peppered with questions about the rumblings that UF athletics director Scott Stricklin could make a coaching a change as soon as Sunday.

“I know what I was brought here to do. We haven’t been good on offense, I get it. We’ve won a few games, but we haven’t won enough. We haven’t won a championship. That’s real; that’s this business.”

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
“At end of the day, I was brought here to win and we haven’t done enough of it,” McElwain said after being peppered with questions about the rumblings that UF athletics director Scott Stricklin could make a coaching a change as soon as Sunday.

“I know what I was brought here to do. We haven’t been good on offense, I get it. We’ve won a few games, but we haven’t won enough. We haven’t won a championship. That’s real; that’s this business.”
Definitely sounds like he's resigned to what is going to happen.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Reading the contract this is the most relevant language I could find for a with cause termination.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
SEC Network teased with “news” during halftime of ut@ky. Just repeating what’s already been posted here. Chris Doering commented Mac sounds “defeated” during the postgame conference.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
SEC Network teased with “news” during halftime of ut@ky. Just repeating what’s already been posted here. Chris Doering commented Mac sounds “defeated” during the postgame conference.

Defeated? LOL:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

More like beaten like a rented mule :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member

Screw cause. Sounds like a breach of contract. "I know what I was brought here to do..." and yet Mac personally admits that he has failed miserably to reach any of these benchmarks. Of course the key to breach of contract is in the details of the contract, but this idiot is the worst nightmare for a lawyer.

Based on Mac's pressers, he would be a disaster in a courtroom. We better fire him without paying the buyout and force Mac to win in court.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Even SwampAss

Some ex players:

Mike Gillespie is a UF grad and currently the ABC sports anchor in Columbia, SC. He's also my godson. His dad and I roomed together at UF.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I don't do twitter or tweeter or anything else, but I am not concerned. My guess is he will have to find his own transportation back. Only students and employees can get on Univ paid transportation. I suspect the ax has already fallen. The only reason he did not get "Lane Kiffened" on a runway is b/c we drove to this game.

Well I’m on I-95 now and that hitchhiker I just passed by looked an awful lot like Mac.

I’ll let Gatorchatter decide...should I stop and offer him a ride or should I let the bas tard huff it? Cast your vote!

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not an attorney but I'm convinced that you have to read these quotes which would supposedly lead to cause in their full context. A snippet, even a large one, isn't enough.

The full contract is available. You can pick out a sentence or paragraph and say aha..until you read the intent of the section it's in.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mike Gillespie is a UF grad and currently the ABC sports anchor in Columbia, SC. He's also my godson. His dad and I roomed together at UF.
But it says he is a hipster wannabe.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Point made, and yet you appear incapable of recognizing context.

No I was just trying to be funny. I was not bagging on you. I am just piling on Butters. In fact I wouldn't mind doing a Jimmy "Super Fly" Snuka (may he rest in peace) off the top rope and onto the Butters pile.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well I’m on I-95 now and that hitchhiker I just passed by looked an awful lot like Mac.

I’ll let Gatorchatter decide...should I stop and offer him a ride or should I let the bas tard huff it? Cast your vote!
Only if you have a truck. I think those shoes and teeth are likely to be very stinky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.