UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Billy couldn't plan a picnic for 2.
He’s the damnedest college football coach I’ve seen in recent history. The look on his face in the midst of this train wreck seems to say “I can’t believe we aren’t winning, I didn’t plan for this at all!” Zero Self Awareness and out of touch with the reality needed to face and accept so many things not working or going haywire, much less taking action to correct them.

GatorScott

If you ain't first, you're last
Jan 21, 2019
He’s the damnedest college football coach I’ve seen in recent history. The look on his face in the midst of this train wreck seems to say “I can’t believe we aren’t winning, I didn’t plan for this at all!” Zero Self Awareness and out of touch with the reality needed to face and accept so many things not working or going haywire, much less taking action to correct them.
the fact we haven't heard from the dude in 2 weeks since the post-game presser of the LSU embarrassment is extremely odd and concerning. Why not have a "end of season" presser to discuss the season briefly, tell us how disappointed you are in how the season went, but that you're committed and determined to sign a top notch recruiting class and that the transfer portal will be attacked fearlessly. Show us you're mad and pissed and going to not sleep until you have us back on track playing Florida Gator Football. But instead...crickets outside of us seeing him get punked by a Louisiana high school kid clowning him about letting LSU put up 50 on us. I'm absolutely dumbfounded at what's happening and how far down in the swamp our program is drowning in.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Billy brought wine, he wouldn't need a corkscrew, bc it'd be in a box.
This time next year it’ll be in a brown paper bag with a screw off cap that he’ll be tapping’ between car details at the tent set up behind the Jr Store. Pending termination for cause…

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Wine? He’s strolling up with ring dings and Pepsi with a big smile on his face . Isn’t that right @ Soflagator
I'm a Ding Dongs and Coke man myself.

This kind (degenerates around here)
450.jpg
208206.jpeg

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Live look at Billy and staff trying to save his sinking ship...

Water Sinking GIF by Cirque du Soleil

More like:

IMG_9543.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bring Urb in as the GM for football. Let him hire the coach and set up NIL, Draft, S/C, PR etc.

Make the GM position at the same level as AD. AD can handle the other sports.
This may sound crazy to some. But I do think we're not far from colleges having GMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.