UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

ted

Aug 24, 2019
Why would you leave the NFL as a DB coach to take same position in college? Wonder if he was getting canned with the Chargers
Because the Chargers have the 29 th ranked defense and their head coach is getting **** canned at any time. He probably got more money out of Billy by slow playing him.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I believe there’s a really big disconnect between a lot of the UAA and the fan base.
I think you could be correct but there has to be a ton of noise in the system. I think the biggest problem with the AD's and last 4 coach's is they believe anyone can put on the HC ball cap and win 8-9 games a year just because this is UF....What they've got to realize is it just doesn't work that way anymore and 8 game winning seasons aren't gonna keep the fanbase happy anyway.....let alone 3 losing seasons in a row.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
No one that’s worth a shyt is coming to the Gators with a HC that is dead man walking. They won’t hurt their reputation to go with this dumpster fire of a ship that only hope of the fire going out is sinking. Next years schedule is just more ammunition against Napier.

Fun N' Stun

Nov 15, 2014
Lmao , none of these hires matter , it’s like champ hiring roper at the end. The die is cast for his tenure.
This is why I prefer 1 year young hires like this guy . These guys are cheap and will take 1 year deals so they don't add to the buyout when Billy is fired next year.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because the Chargers have the 29 th ranked defense and their head coach is getting **** canned at any time. He probably got more money out of Billy by slow playing him.

The chargers haven’t released him yet. Coaches just can’t jump to other jobs. NFL teams have to release them. And they haven’t released him yet.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Billy Bob got everything he wanted . Salary allotments for his assistants,
A handsome salary , and all the resources to get us going in the right direction . He shat his pants, then refused to acknowledge reality and the stench of shi t has stretched across the country . Everyone knows we stink but Billy continues to stew around with sh it in his drawers nodding and telling himself everything is okay . Even after he gets fired I’m convinced he will still have sshhs**** in his pants but thankfully at that point gator nation won’t have the stench lingering around Gainesville.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
My question is who can we get that’s BETTER to replace them? Anyone that is good is going to be wary of joining.
I hope OX is right about not done firing assts. although I am leery of any prediction regarding Billy Taggert. But who gives a shyt if they are no better than what we have? Why continue the insanity when you might have the smallest of chances of getting lucky. Most of the time the hot garbage you know is better than the hot garbage you do not know. But in my opinion, not in this case. Bring me any hot garbage that I am not familiar with over this pile of manure that is so hardened it can't be cleaned up.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I read Will Harris is friends with Snoop Dogg, Snoop is better than Kodak Black so I'm going to say this is an upgrade for the program. Maybe
Think About It GIF by Identity

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Back to back losing seasons. No bowl.

What could he say?

Would anyone listen? I wouldn't.

I dont want to hear anymore coach speak.

Its probably the right call to stay hidden until after ESD, staff changes, new hires.

Imo...They need to concentrate on closing recruits and transfers.
Spot on. Whats to say, keep quiet, dont dress like a lady until after NSD. Wonder how constructivley they are workimg the portal. Need OL DL and ??? Need HRs not singles.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator