Founding Member
31 - 27 UM

I really hope I'm wrong.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You think the defense is going to give up 45 points?

That's how much they scored the last time we played them, and in 2007 they scored 41. I don't think they'll score that much this time, but it's certainly possible. We have a lot of youth playing in the secondary.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Without the suspensions, this was a toss up for me. The suspensions will matter - psychologically at least.
Regardless of our angst on O, the D is also an unknown. If there is slippage, it won't be pretty.
All 3 QBs will see PT. Starter is irrelevant.
If it's down to a FG in the last 5 minutes, we win.
If we go conservative/cautious any time during the game, we lose.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea how to predict anything this team is going to do.

QB is a complete question
WR is now a question because while we have other guys... Callaway has proven he is elite
OL - lots of talk, but I'll believe it when I see it
Defense - see above for all 3 areas

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
I really hope I'm wrong, but I see us losing this game and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets ugly. I won't believe anything will be different about our offense until I see it. Now, having said that, if we are able to move the ball and get some first downs, then we do have the playmakers to make a difference. But if we get stuck in a rut of 3 and outs, it will be blowout city.

35-13 Mich

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You think the defense is going to give up 45 points?
I hope it isnt any worse than that but you never know.

Meatchicken are a lot more talented than Rkansas or Tinrc, and our defense is a lot less talented than they were last year.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
23-20 Gators in OT. We win the toss and go on D. Michigan misses a chippy, and Eddy nails the game winner.

- Nuss with at least three head scratchers in the red zone.
- J states for the 2nd year in a row he won't watch gator games anymore with Doug calling the plays.
- Donkey throws his remote through his flat screen when he sees Polite taking snaps at DT.
- Zach Carter gets a sack in his debut. Causing Crete to wonder if we can still redshirt him.
- Scarlet is player of the game.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
23-20 Gators in OT. We win the toss and go on D. Michigan misses a chippy, and Eddy nails the game winner.

- Nuss with at least three head scratchers in the red zone.
- J states for the 2nd year in a row he won't watch gator games anymore with Doug calling the plays.
- Donkey throws his remote through his flat screen when he sees Polite taking snaps at DT.
- Zach Carter gets a sack in his debut. Causing Crete to wonder if we can still redshirt him.
- Scarlet is player of the game.

I'm a glutton for punishment. I'm going to 2 games this year. Hopefully y'all won't see me on the evening news jumping off a bridge.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
3 FG by Pineiro, 1 TD by Scarlett, 1 TD by ST/D

Gators 23 - 17

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can I revamp my scoring prediction? Still 24-14.

But 8 FGs. 6 from 55+ yards.

Eddie for Heisman.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
EX2m7J3.gif

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
I'm trying to force a prediction. Definitely a tossup here. I expect a sloppy, frustrating game early. I'm hoping we settle down before the half and our team speed on offense can begin to pull away.

If we can complete a few balls deep down field and to spread out their d-backs and begin hitting some intermediate stuff to slow the rush, I think we'll win. If our O-line can't provide time for Feleik ZaRio, it's going to be a long afternoon. We'll need to see some great coaching with adjustments when things aren't going our way.

I'll go with 27 - 20.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
This is easy to predict we know Mac's track record vs elite coaches including Harbaugh. He don't outsmart elite coaches because he's not elite. I'll go with 34-13 Michigan

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna say 37-17 Michigan. I expect our secondary to give up some big plays and I don't see how our offense will be any better if franks and zaire are struggling to beat out del Rio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.