Updated coaching candidates

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Fuente has done a nice job turning around the mess Larry Porter left at Memphis. No idea how it would translate to the big boy schools.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n107884 said:
When will you let this schtick go, another national title, SEC title, 10 wins? Just try to change it up, please.
Maybe when Fooley stops hiring fvkktards as HC.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n107965 said:
Maybe when Fooley stops hiring fvkktards as HC.

So when he hires Bob Stoops you'll shut the f up with your bitchy-ass whining and negativity for a year or ten? Or is Stoops a "fvkktard" too?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Go ahead and get busy with your "creative", derogatory, amateurish Stoops nicknames, assjuice. How about "Croops" or "Poops" or "Musstoops", jackass.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I mean, here it is we finally all have liberation over the thing you've been bitching about incessantly for about two years, FINALLY. But guess what, you're still not happy. You're still running around ornery as hell and pissy like some half-demented, wife-beater wearing old man. You, Law, will NEVER be happy about UF football, you'll never be contented, and you'll never stand for others on this board feeling optimistic, ever.

You're gonna die a miserable old fvvk with about six people at your funeral if you're like this in your personal life.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
I guess you can call me awful names too because I'm not excited about the possibility of Stoops here. Just can't get excited about a guy who almost everybody says has been on auto-pilot for the last decade. Of course he would be better than Muschamp.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
OcalaGator83;n107983 said:
I guess you can call me awful names too because I'm not excited about the possibility of Stoops here. Just can't get excited about a guy who almost everybody says has been on auto-pilot for the last decade. Of course he would be better than Muschamp.
Nice occupation. What are the qualifications for your job?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess you can call me awful names too because I'm not excited about the possibility of Stoops here.

I'd be ecstatic with Stoops, nobody has a better resume'. I do respect your opinion, though, and wouldn't dare call you bad names, unless you bitch and moan unmercifully for the next 3 or 4 years to the point of exhaustion for all others. :)

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
The Original DC;n107992 said:
I'd be ecstatic with Stoops, nobody has a better resume'. I do respect your opinion, though, and wouldn't dare call you bad names, unless you bitch and moan unmercifully for the next 3 or 4 years to the point of exhaustion for all others. :)

I appreciate that. For the record, I like Bob Stoops as a guy and a coach. Obviously, he would be a huge upgrade and would bring our program back to national prominence. I'm just worried that he's been stale at Oklahoma for a while now and that might happen here too. Or maybe not, I don't know.

Anyway, he would not be my first choice, but if he is the guy I'll be onboard with it.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

And was Stoops on auto-pilot when he made the national title game in 2008? That was only 6 years ago. Was he on auto-pilot last year when he won 11 games and absolutely smashed a Bama team that many thought was un-smashable, 45-31 and it wasn't that close. Over his last 4 seasons he's averaged 11 wins a season. If that's auto-pilot, the dude will be amazing when motivated.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Stoops base salary this year was $ 5.25 million, FWIW. I can see the Oklahoma media is already starting the "he won't leave to go to UF since he'll have to coach against his brother every year" crapola.

If his brother continues to coach like he has the past few weeks, especially that 50-16 egg he laid in Knoxville yesterday, that won't be a factor.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
The Original DC;n107975 said:
I mean, here it is we finally all have liberation over the thing you've been bitching about incessantly for about two years, FINALLY. But guess what, you're still not happy. You're still running around ornery as hell and pissy like some half-demented, wife-beater wearing old man. You, Law, will NEVER be happy about UF football, you'll never be contented, and you'll never stand for others on this board feeling optimistic, ever.

You're gonna die a miserable old fvvk with about six people at your funeral if you're like this in your personal life.

Probably should go with getting cremated. That way they don't have to scare up 6 people to carry that thing to the hole.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be at laws funeral. The cause of death will probably be cocaine overdose. It's going to be a sad day really. I like the guy

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ENOUGH of the personal attacks. Just because somebody calls Foley, Fooley or Muschamp, Mushcramp, it doesn't give you license to personally attack another poster.

PUT THEM ON IGNORE if it bothers you. I had to listen to the same group of people unite to keep Muschamp for the last 2 years while our program crumbled underneath him and constantly personally attack posters who spoke their mind on that wretched staff.

Geez. Can we make it through the week without handing out timeouts?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n108052 said:
ENOUGH of the personal attacks. Just because somebody calls Foley, Fooley or Muschamp, Mushcramp, it doesn't give you license to personally attack another poster.

PUT THEM ON IGNORE if it bothers you. I had to listen to the same group of people unite to keep Muschamp for the last 2 years while our program crumbled underneath him and constantly personally attack posters who spoke their mind on that wretched staff.

Geez. Can we make it through the week without handing out timeouts?

How about everyone just act like adults?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n107975 said:
I mean, here it is we finally all have liberation over the thing you've been bitching about incessantly for about two years, FINALLY. But guess what, you're still not happy.
You seem angry. Missing your boy already?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n108065 said:
You seem angry. Missing your boy already?

Not angry at all, liberated and optimistic, actually. As usual, you do seem angry, still. I guess it's rough having to wait to see who the next guy you'll attack for years is gonna be. And Muschamp isn't/wasn't my boy.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

See, and most of us who would like to see Stoops come home want him because he's a proven head coach at a major program. One of our biggest problems over the past four years is that the HC we have/had involved himself TOO much. Had Muschamp took a more "auto-pilot" approach, things might have turned out differently for him. Stoops knows how to hire good assistants and let them do the job you're paying them to do.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Rich
Rodriguez "will not be considered for job,"
@McMurphyESPN
said on ESPN about Florida opening, according to his sources

Not sure if this was posted or if he knows anything in reality

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.