UPDATED: Post-to-Like Ratio: Where do you stand?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
how exactly is 2222 so high? hes coach9 incarnate.
This is what I'm guessing:

1. 2222 is a recent addition - typically the newer posters have less posts and are more inclined to be higher on the list, depending on posting style/content. He comes with way more (inside) information than Coach9, who just pumped to pump.
2. 2222 gets into it with T-Rex and Law a lot. That usually garners a few likes from us more optimistic posters, but not always. I've given T-Rex some likes recently because he was making sense (he wasn't being all rainbows or cupcakes or anything like that)p; he just made some good points against the less realistic optimists point of view.
3. In all, 2222's position tells me that the majority on here would rather read a more optimistic point of view (2222) than a negative (T-Rex, Law).

My 3 sense. :lol:
:bart:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This is what I'm guessing:

1. 2222 is a recent addition - typically the newer posters have less posts and are more inclined to be higher on the list, depending on posting style/content. He comes with way more (inside) information than Coach9, who just pumped to pump.
2. 2222 gets into it with T-Rex and Law a lot. That usually garners a few likes from us more optimistic posters, but not always. I've given T-Rex some likes recently because he was making sense (he wasn't being all rainbows or cupcakes or anything like that)p; he just made some good points against the less realistic optimists point of view.
3. In all, 2222's position tells me that the majority on here would rather read a more optimistic point of view (2222) than a negative (T-Rex, Law).

My 3 sense. :lol:
I dont think anyone hates optimism, but 2222's post wreak of snark and superiority.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
2222 is a recent addition - typically the newer posters have less posts and are more inclined to be higher on the list, depending on posting style/content.
2222 is a new poster but not that new. He was on the old board after all. He was one of our recent lifesaver rescues from that vole infested hell-hole. I dont really dislike anything he says even if I dont agree usually, just bc I guess I feel like I tugged him here....although there may have been others inviting him over or some other actual proximate cause.

I tend to give all newer guys some love (likes) to thank them for joining us. I know coach and author pretty much like his every post. They need help I suppose.

Id even like to believe his views, but I dont. Im not a heart over head sort of guy. The world needs people who are, however.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Notice how all the top posters are not prolific posters. Only two cracked 500 for the period and the largerst total posts is just over 3,000.
Timely (and smart) posters who chime in when they have something good to contribute, whether providing provcative insight or giving somebody the business in a funny way. I salute you.

Never really cared about the "list". If you think about it...it only encourages people to post less and only post things that everyone will agree on. Everyone LOVES unicorns and rainbows and babies. This board would be a ghost town if we were all cover2 posters. Did anyone win any money? No? Oh.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Never really cared about the "list". If you think about it...it only encourages people to post less and only post things that everyone will agree on. Everyone LOVES unicorns and rainbows and babies. This board would be a ghost town if we were all cover2 posters. Did anyone win any money? No? Oh.

Count me as a No-One since I don't particularly care for unicorns.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Damn dude, it's just for fun.
giphy.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe I should just post naked chicks pictures........ LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.