We have no team leaders

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
IMO our HC has to fire-up everybody but especially LDR, make him angry over what they allowed
UT to do to his team. Never again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
IMO our HC has to fire-up everybody but especially LDR, make him angry over what they allowed
UT to do to his team. Never again.
Never again? Hell, its the third shiiiteshow in September. Excuses and wait til next year is this staff's motto.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Atleast it'll be over in time for us to watch some good games.
There is almost nothing worse than losing a 12.00 kickoff game....that sh!t just craws back into your head every hour or so and every time they show the highlights of us losing for the next 8 hours while you're trying to watch other games....:barfaway:

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Been away for awhile. Not much has changed. We lose a game and it's as if everything is going to hell in a hand basket. We're going to go between 8-5 and 10-3 this year. About what most of us expected. Next year we should begin what should be a good stretch of competitive, championship caliber football. If we don't....we make a change.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Been away for awhile. Not much has changed. We lose a game and it's as if everything is going to hell in a hand basket. We're going to go between 8-5 and 10-3 this year. About what most of us expected. Next year we should begin what should be a good stretch of competitive, championship caliber football. If we don't....we make a change.

I would say the average was people saying we would lose 2 or 3 games in the regular schedule - very few 4 or 5 loss predictions.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Next year we should begin what should be a good stretch of competitive, championship caliber football.
Championship football? Based on what? We're literally losing the entire starting defense and replacing them with 3-star players.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anzalone is a leader, he's just growing into it.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When you're gosh, shucking it and cutting slack with the lessons to be learned diatribe... you assemble a soft product. Seems like throwing your visor or recruiting a few wannabe convicts won hardware.:waiting:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can be a team leader for the Florida Gators fan base. As fans, we gotta do a better job of doing a better job. We are gonna fix the things that we can fix. Its our pledge to the players and coaches. I'm sorry. We were hoping for an undefeated season. A lot of good will come of this. You will never see a fan base be a better fan base. You will never see Gator fans cheer harder and louder than ever before. You will never see us pump harder than ever before. God Bless.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Again, it's 1 loss. UF has to look within to get things in the right direction.

FWIW, Allen, while being a loyal recruit, isn't nearly as highly ranked as UGA's Eason was last year OR UGA's current QB commit in this year's class.
This lack of leadership is on Mac. Why didn't he chew some butt. A timely time out. That stuff comes from the top when you don't have a Tebow. Do we actually have a coach for special teams? The QUIT on this team was scary. "Pitiful, just Pitiful." Mac and the OC should have been fired and made to walk home from UT. Simply a disgusting display of total ineptitude.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why can't we get the play called in a timely fashion to avoid wasted timeouts and delay of game penalties?.....

I'll tell you why.....Nuss is incompetent.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We definitely need team leaders. I agree with the OP 100%. Anzalone, Davis or Brantley should be getting the D ready to go and getting them focused to make a play. Tabor got burned for a big play instead of making one. No leaders on defense or offense.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would have expected to see some type of Tim Tebow type speech where one of these guys takes responsibility and vows to help make the team do better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator