Wednesday Worsts....Dog Breed

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can decide which would be @cover2 ‘s choice: The obvious, a Remington 870, or does he go exotic with a Belgian made Browning or perhaps a Benelli 828? Inquiring minds want to know!
Belgian Browning…all day, every day. Over the years I have amassed 9 A5’s, 7 FNs and 2 Miroku. 5 12ga, 1 16ga (my granddaddy’s), 3 20ga. I kinda like the old humpback! I do have a Rem 870 12ga Deerslayer (home defense).

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
If the worst dog is a cat, then how about a Global Climate Change friendly "vegan cat"???
:lmao2: :rotfl: :lmao2:

That's right boys and girls, Greta Thunberg is coming for your pets next...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2024/02/20/rabbits-eco-friendly-pets/

Imagine for a moment, our own @cover2 takes his beloved shotgun and his grandson out duck hunting. Classic young man coming of age bonding time, amirite? Early in the morning, it's cold and misty. You can smell the dark earth. It's silent except the grandson's soft breathing. The ducks fly! Cover swings his beloved shotgun up and fires! He hits! He signals his grandson to release...his lop-eared bunny named Thumper...to retrieve the duck.
:lmao2:

They're coming for your F-150, your 74 degree A/C, your guns, your pool, your Big Mac, your dog Spot, your cat Boots, and their kibble and treats too.

As my friend @Zambo is wont to say..."What a time to be alive!"

Alex.

I think I found a video of @cover2 He found a way to hunt and fish at the same time. :lol:

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Belgian Browning…all day, every day. Over the years I have amassed 9 A5’s, 7 FNs and 2 Miroku. 5 12ga, 1 16ga (my granddaddy’s), 3 20ga. I kinda like the old humpback! I do have a Rem 870 12ga Deerslayer (home defense).
I'd have had you pegged for a vintage 12 ga side by side hammer gun with dual triggers. (as opposed to deet who would almost certainly have a Benelli SBE 3) :grin:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd have had you pegged for a vintage 12 ga side by side hammer gun with dual triggers. (as opposed to deet who would almost certainly have a Benelli SBE 3) :grin:
Cut my teeth on the Auto 5. I did have Browning dbl 20 that I sold and have regretted. Have passed on a couple of Foxes. They’re pretty to look at but as I still hunt I want to tote something I’m comfortable with.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
You should be able to pet a dog without squatting, unless you squat to pee, then carry on.

Dogs have to survive the owls and coyotes. And elf Dalmatians, one of my dog bites.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
You should be able to pet a dog without squatting, unless you squat to pee, then carry on.

Dogs have to survive the owls and coyotes. And elf Dalmatians, one of my dog bites.
I am not familiar with "elf Dalmatians" - are you sure it wasn't just a spotted Chihuahua?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

In my few interactions with Dalmatians, I would have to agree. They’re just not very good dogs, which was so disappointing to me because I’d always wanted one.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
In my few interactions with Dalmatians, I would have to agree. They’re just not very good dogs, which was so disappointing to me because I’d always wanted one.
Wait Goodbye GIF by Silicon Valley

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
When Mrs G and I were first married she really wanted to get one. As I was pretty familiar with them, I suggested she do some research. After reading up on them, she changed her mind pretty quickly.

LCGATOR

Jul 1, 2014
Best dogs in the world
White 1 is the father the son in the middle and mom on the left

Attachments

• Family.jpeg
    Family.jpeg
    352.3 KB · Views: 2

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Anyone ever adopt a retired greyhound? We fostered one before we got the lab, so probably 12-13 years ago. Very interesting experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator