Wednesday Worsts...Snack Food

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
In your opinion, what's the worst snack food? (crackers, chips, appetizers at a party etc)

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty much any hot dip that has been sitting uncovered for roughly an hour and it now looks like it has a death crust on top

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Go ahead... let even just ONE of you mf'ers say "Easy Cheese" or "Velveeta"!!!!
As I suspect that may have been aimed at me, may I remind you I fully endorsed the posted queso recipe of Velveeta, Rotel, and sausage. (A dip that fully exceeds the sum of its parts.)

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
81OsRNuAt1L.jpg

And

81wREk0odbL.jpg

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Good call. I cannot get past their appearance.

Also, I love my wife's or mom's deviled eggs. But I can bring myself to eat them made from someone else.

Deviled eggs are straight from heaven..

One other thing I cannot stand.. a Jello mold with weird sh!t floating around in it.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
At a party? Anything involving a vegetable tray. You are lucky you got me to show up to socialize with your crusty asses, then you are going to think I'm going to attempt in any way to eat healthy? Hell and no.

At home? Anything involving a rice cake or chip. If I want to eat styrofoam, I'll go find the latest box that arrived via FedEx or UPS and dine on the packaging material in it instead and save money.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ftr, @CDGator , I join you in your hatred of those little sausages. I think most party snack food is actually terrible. I eat before and find the bar.

I’ll add cauliflower, which is the fat girl that somehow gets invited out to the party vegetable tray every time, even though no one ever wants to dance with her. Hangs in the back with awkward nerd cherry tomato and gets thrown away at the end of the night.

Also think Brad's onto something(definitely with those crusted over dips) when it comes to homemade vs someone else.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My family was a Miracle Whip house (didn't know any different growing up)... my wife's family was a Hellman's house... needless to say, you can guess what the only product is in our house!
I always felt like Miracle Whip was Hellman’s sped younger cousin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.