Wednesday Worsts...Snack Food

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Wow, I’m really rethinking my life choices now. I really thought I made an awesome buffalo chicken dip for parties with the baked on cheese topping. Come to find out it’s frowned upon.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, I’m really rethinking my life choices now. I really thought I made an awesome buffalo chicken dip for parties with the baked on cheese topping. Come to find out it’s frowned upon.
Don’t throw away the recipe just yet. Maybe back off the broiler a smidge…

1670442503324.jpeg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Keep making the buffalo chicken dip; just be more discerning about who you invite. BTW - I don't know the date of your party, but Mrs. G and I are free that night.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
@soflagator cauliflower is actually the perfect flavorless, low-carb vessel IF you have quality dips to dunk that shyt in.

My vote goes to Chex Mix.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
@soflagator cauliflower is actually the perfect flavorless, low-carb vessel IF you have quality dips to dunk that shyt in.

My vote goes to Chex Mix.

I really regret this thread now. Finding out I can't tailgate with some of you is depressing. Actually the worst. :sadnanner:

Just bought two of these bags at costco today. Bagel bites are back!

1670446920162.png

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Keep making the buffalo chicken dip; just be more discerning about who you invite. BTW - I don't know the date of your party, but Mrs. G and I are free that night.
Christmas Eve - we are doing all appetizers and desserts this year for 50+ people.
We'd love for you to join us. Just don't mention it to Brad, Sofla or Layla. :lol:
Can you bring the caramel milk chocolate?

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Christmas Eve - we are doing all appetizers this year for 50+ people. We'd love for you to join us. Just don't mention it to Brad, Sofla or Layla. :lol:
Can you bring the caramel milk chocolate?
Damn. Going to Florida this year for Christmas. Maybe next year.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I gotta admit, I was turned off by the look of it at first, but damn, I'm a huge fan now.
Especially with more than average salty tortilla chips
I didn't even try it until 10 years ago and now I'm hooked. But I put seasoning in my guac, dollop of sour cream and salsa.
Avocado toast in a whole 'nurther story.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Sounds like it would go really well with cauliflower!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator