Welcome 4* RB Dameon Pierce

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He looks like a physical runner with good speed that likes him some contact. He's going to be fun to watch. Welcome to Gator Nation!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GrahamHall_: Dameon Pierce was the top RB on Alabama's board just a few months ago. This is a massive land for #Gators staff

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Does it still count as a flip if he decommitted from Bama a while back and didn't immediately commit to us? Because flipping an RB from Bama is crazy talk.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Definitely looks hard to tackle. Besides O-line, has this class met all its needs for the offensive side of the ball?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely looks hard to tackle. Besides O-line, has this class met all its needs for the offensive side of the ball?
It has. We still need some big uglies on both sides. The way things are shaping up, I'm not too worried right now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It has. We still need some big uglies on both sides. The way things are shaping up, I'm not too worried right now.
Yeah, get most of the shopping done now and they can spend months looking for that last few big butts.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, get most of the shopping down now and they can spend months looking for that last few big butts.
Would be nice to not have to recruit too hard during the season and just focus on staying in touch with our commits.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Am I the only one who can see he's a one trick pony?

He can only run the ball......

:bananadance2:

:stars:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.