EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome to Gator Nation Dameon!!

:chomp: :chomp:

Defenders better pack a lunch, this guy doesn't go down easily. I look forward to seeing him in O & B.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely looks hard to tackle. Besides O-line, has this class met all its needs for the offensive side of the ball?
Nah, there will be some upgrades at WR. Pope is giving us a look, and Hall is in play
We've already got em. Just waiting to make it official.
I think we have two wrapped up on the OL, not sure about the 3rd. Also, think we have two DT's already wrapped up, or at least very heavy leans.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Nah, there will be some upgrades at WR. Pope is giving us a look, and Hall is in play

I think we have two wrapped up on the OL, not sure about the 3rd. Also, think we have two DT's already wrapped up, or at least very heavy leans.

If we land all those you mentioned, it would put us up to like 22 commits I think, how many can we sign this year? Who do we target for the last couple spots, more D-linemen and LB's?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Great leg drive. He looks the part.
giphy.gif

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
If we land all those you mentioned, it would put us up to like 22 commits I think, how many can we sign this year? Who do we target for the last couple spots, more D-linemen and LB's?
We'll sign 22-26 this class. As for the numbers...they'll work themselves out after the season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That number is never really known. We signed 23 last year but some were early entrants who can count back to the last class. I'm guessing we COULD take up to thirty if we had enough EEs in this class.... assuming we lose some of the 85 (actually a number currently like 78 plus a few walkons).

The other problem is the "initial counter" rule means transfers take a seat also.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man I couldn't get that Hudl version to play but I saw it on youtube and that kid is a beast.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we take 3 more OL, 2 DTs, Another WR (but we lose both 3* early commits), another 2 DBs, another DE, and 2 best available. That puts us at 25. But honestly, this class has momentum and who knows what'll happen

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Thought the same thing, but Emmett was more subtle. He would make people miss and I would wonder how'd he do that.
Smith very seldom suffered a direct hit. He bounced off tacklers and slithered through holes before they were even there. He had a very low center of gravity and some kind of built in gyroscope that kept him up right.
The experts said he was too slow and too short to make a major impact in college. :lmao2:

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Another great pick up now add 3 more Offensive Linemen and Schwartz and the offensive class is one of our best in a very long time.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's got a very quick burst, esp off the cut, and he runs with a short stride, somewhat (emphasis on somewhat) reminiscent of Herschel in stride. The kind of back who's going to rip off a lot of 15- and 20-yarders because he's so quick to the hole but he'll eventually get chased down from behind by the secondary.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He is cat quick. One change of direction and the tackler misses. No double jukes, just one and he leaves high shoolers in his dust. We'll see how that translates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.