GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What he did at UGA has zero barring at UM. He can sell progress. He won 145 games during most of the SECs glory years. It doesn't matter what we've seen. Recruits see differently and we don't have a Meyer to fight for in state talent against FSU and now UM. We'll see richt in 3 years and we'll see how he does against the new HC with a roster built by Mac
It's painfully obvious you're a Richt and UscuM :nutswinger:
Any more news out of Coral Gables?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So pussy is more important than facilities?
Of course it is, but who are we kidding here? There are young tightbodied smokeshows on every campus showing love to the athletes.

of course being just a few minutes from a prime Beach is always a nice recruiting carrot. I think Meijer recruited a lot up north because of that. We did (comparatively) better there than in the Southeast under him.

Facilities are a big deal though. All things being equal. When you go on a long business trip do you want to stay at a Hilton or a Knights Inn? These kids are going to be living and working in these facilities 24/7 for 4-5 years. yeah it does matter that most of our facilities haven't been upgraded since the 80s. Yeah, I know, Heavener trophy room.

It's funny that the cash cow has been cranking out 100 million dollars a year forever yet some at UAA are whining about putting a small percentage back into the facilities.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honest question - is a #10 class of kids that truly want to be Gators a better "get" than a top 5 class with "me first" kids?
Hilarious, we spend all year trying to land top recruits then you pretend that we really wanted these broken or second rate parts all along. Whatever man. Yeah, our kids are all underrated.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's painfully obvious you're a Richt
Odd, given that Butters and Richt are similiar innthat the field OK teams that club the baby seals but never beat any decent team. I guess also similiar in that they are both OCs who cant score points.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Of course it is, but who are we kidding here? There are young tightbodied smokeshows on every campus showing love to the athletes.

of course being just a few minutes from a prime Beach is always a nice recruiting carrot. I think Meijer recruited a lot up north because of that. We did (comparatively) better there than in the Southeast under him.

Facilities are a big deal though. All things being equal. When you go on a long business trip do you want to stay at a Hilton or a Knights Inn? These kids are going to be living and working in these facilities 24/7 for 4-5 years. yeah it does matter that most of our facilities haven't been upgraded since the 80s. Yeah, I know, Heavener trophy room.

It's funny that the cash cow has been cranking out 100 million dollars a year forever yet some at UAA are whining about putting a small percentage back into the facilities.
There a difference between a smoke show and willing participants. Who knows how much FAMU helps FSU. Miami has tons of chicken heads running round for these guys

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hilarious, we spend all year trying to land top recruits then you pretend that we really wanted these broken or second rate parts all along. Whatever man. Yeah, our kids are all underrated.

Dude......what? How TF did you draw that conclusion from my question?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Perhaps....just maybe....we'll reach our version of the Mendoza line where our recruiting ranking is higher than our offensive ranking. Maybe.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
It's painfully obvious you're a Richt and UscuM :nutswinger:
Any more news out of Coral Gables?
Wrong. Go finish your Bukakke with Nord Nuss and Mac while UF is burnt to the ground. You'll see in 2019 when the new HC struggles with this crap recruited roster against the SEC, UM, and FSU.

Last edited:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Odd, given that Butters and Richt are similiar innthat the field OK teams that club the baby seals but never beat any decent team. I guess also similiar in that they are both OCs who cant score points.
Mac is nowhere near even richt. He's a bill Callahan at Nebraska type coach.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What he did at UGA has zero barring at UM. He can sell progress. He won 145 games during most of the SECs glory years. It doesn't matter what we've seen. Recruits see differently and we don't have a Meyer to fight for in state talent against FSU and now UM. We'll see richt in 3 years and we'll see how he does against the new HC with a roster built by Mac

Yeah we'll see. I'm not too worried.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
There you go again, CaneThing, :nutswinger: for everything UscuM.
Wrong. I can differentiate between seeing Mark Richt is a good coach who has UM going in a perceived positive direction by recruits and yet still despise miami. It seems you're struggling with a very simple concept. Par for the course with you pumpers.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
By a few spots. How's this year going? Richt is getting elite players while Mac brings in the projects and center of the Earth "hidden gems".

Let me know when LOI's are signed, then we can revisit. What you're doing now is the equivalent of celebrating a victory because your team (not sure who tbh) is leading at halftime.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let me know when LOI's are signed, then we can revisit. What you're doing now is the equivalent of celebrating a victory because your team (not sure who tbh) is leading at halftime.
You mean like Butters in Knoxiousville? Packing it in boys and enjoy the second half. We gotter in the bag.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mac's class ranked higher than Richt's last year.
I.... thought......

the first year doesn't.....

count....

that's why we just average Butter's second and third classes to see that he is only well below average recruiter for UF, not a complete failure. Maybe we divide it by GNP. I don't know.

But I know the FIRST YEAR DOESN'T COUNT. Or bowl losses. Or losses to Bammer. Or Clown Town. They don't count either. I'm sure of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.