Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n31380 said:
[video=youtube;j8x94osbT7Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8x94osbT7Q[/video]

Your choice of your new avatar is interesting. There are certainly long, hard times to come, and I don't just mean what your uncle is going to do to you tonight.

I find country rap to be hilarious.

It definitely fits you, Dork Of course, Raylan is from Kintucky, that would seem to be a problem. He''s supposedly from your current rival. Then again Tinerc is just South Kintucky these days. I guess it make sense.

Kentucky? I suppose your Florida education never taught you that culture transcends human made boundary lines. Appalachian culture like Albanian and Kurdish culture spreads past boundary lines. Law Dawg.

Since you've brought "Justified" and Raylan Givens into the discussion I"m reminded of this mournful Bluegrass song that is played in the last episode of each season.

"You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive"

Let's alter that, shall we

"You'll Never Leave Neyland Alive"

In the deep dark hills of eastern Tennessee
That's the place where I trace my bloodline
And it's there I read on a hillside gravestone
You will never leave Neyland alive

Where the sun comes up about ten in the morning
And the sun goes down about three in the day
And you fill your lizard jaws with whatever bitter brew you're drinking
And you spend the 4th quarter just thinkin' of how to get away

In the deep dark hills of eastern Tennessee

That's the place where I trace my bloodline
And it's there I read on a hillside gravestone
You will never leave Neyland alive

Now let me endeavor to warn you all. Don't let the Tennessee Volunteers steal a victory in Neyland. Don't unleash the Satanic hounds of hell on the innocent unsuspecting Gator masses. Victorious Vols will have no mercy on you. They'll say things, do things you won't like. It will be a Tennessee Tsunami that will sweep over everything that is Gator. There will be no "long hard time ahead". They'll will be only nuclear wasteland. The Vol Nation will impose a Carthaginian peace on the state of Florida.

I like the sound of that, "A Carthaginian peace on the state of Florida"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're quoting me the lyrics to the song which I posted above?

Dude, everyone leaves Nehlen Stadium alive. Especially the Vol Navy. They leave at halftime alive.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n31491 said:
You're quoting me the lyrics to the song which I posted above?

Dude, everyone leaves Nehlen Stadium alive. Especially the Vol Navy. They leave at halftime alive.

You'e really scared this time. aren't you?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:) :rolleyes: No one is scared. Not Utah State, Not Arky State. Not Kintucky, not Vandy. No one.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n31499 said:
:) :rolleyes: No one is scared. Not Utah State, Not Arky State. Not Kintucky, not Vandy. No one.

Like the Samurai of Hiroshima were not scared until one day the Enola Gay flew by...........

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Utah State may just go in there in the opener and hang 40 on them.

That being said, what is it about Tennessee? Gayness history perhaps?

beefcakes.jpg

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n31561 said:

beefcakes.jpg

Looks more like a gathering of "the boys" on South Beach, Florida's playground of the glamorous.and gay.

."OLE"!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You do realize that was for a UT football poster... right?

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
oxrageous;n31294 said:
Thank God it doesn't happen very often.

This is true. Victory has been pretty much a stranger this last decade of our proud UT football. What rankles me more than any other Vol behavior is these idiots so hungry for positive vibes they resort to women's basketball smack talk. When I hear them unwind I want to crawl under the nearest rock and hide.

We're about due for paradigm shift in Tennessee football. Let it begin with a hard fought win over our sunshine nemesis, the Florida Gators.
Well when your women's bball team has the best record of any sport you need to crow about it. Now at UF we have a large variety of women's sports to comment on. Some national champions, some SEC champions, some just championship caliper.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n31644 said:
You do realize that was for a UT football poster... right?
Of course he does. Probably has it hanging over his bed.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This guy does a REALLY good job of explaining the hatred for Tennessee.

[video=youtube;s7G7loR2VVw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7G7loR2VVw[/video]

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n31561 said:

beefcakes.jpg

Looks more like a gathering of "the boys" on South Beach, Florida's playground of the glamorous.and gay.

."OLE"!
Lame dude, really lame. As in Kiffin.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Alvin York;n31573 said:

."OLE"!

Holy cow. So dork ADMITS that his vols look like the "glamorous and gay... on south beach..." which happens to be a few hundred miles south of Gainesville where the university of miamuh resides. dork couldn't win a battle of wits vs a 4th grade special ed class in tennessee.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
This guy does a REALLY good job of explaining the hatred for Tennessee.

[video=youtube;s7G7loR2VVw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7G7loR2VVw[/video]
I don't think I've ever needed to MOM a post before.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CGgater said:
Alvin York;n31573 said:

."OLE"!

Holy cow. So dork ADMITS that his vols look like the "glamorous and gay... on south beach..." which happens to be a few hundred miles south of Gainesville where the university of miamuh resides. dork couldn't win a battle of wits vs a 4th grade special ed class in tennessee.
Tell me this is a surprise?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing new about Dork and his Viles!!! Many of their fans are not talking much trash at all. In fact many are hoping at best they are 2-2 when UF comes to town. Could very well be 1-3.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
CGgater said:
Alvin York;n31573 said:

."OLE"!

It's not, but I feel this uncontrollable urge to point out the obvious.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So there you have it, fellow Vol fans, videos and various Florida witticisms or should I say attempted witticisms. There is the other side of the coin involving this Tennessee paranoia syndrome collectively suffered by the Gator rabble. Their annual bitter hate filled rants and comments are actually quite a compliment. Think about it. Its been a decade of losing to these lizard critters year after year after year. Tennessee has not only consistently lost to Florida but we have not even come close to sniffing a SEC East title much less a SEC Championship. Yet view a picture of Peyton Manning, hear a note of "Rocky Top' or just say the word Tennessee and the Jort people see Orange and suddenly freak and become a caricature of Deputy Barney Fife. There's just that special something about Tennessee that makes Florida folk's hair stand on the back of their neck, their noses flair and the voice go up one octave.

I don't know. I guess its just that old Orange Magic casting a spell, that old Orange Magic that you know so well.

What in the world will they do if they fall from grace and lose to Tennessee before the homies at Neyland? I can just imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.