Why are so many buttholes being suddenly puckered over Kentucky football?

If you could only have one in 2018, which would it be?

• Top 40 offense

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • Winning the East

Votes: 47 53.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
No. None.
This is blatant disregard for facts .....This whole topic is being ruled by your and a few others hopeful emotionalism....You also know damned good and well that if Chip Kelly was sporting a UF logo we would have had a top 5 class last NSD....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is blatant disregard for facts .....This whole topic is being ruled by your and a few others hopeful emotionalism....You also know damned good and well that if Chip Kelly was sporting a UF logo we would have had a top 5 class last NSD....
Chip Kelly is a mediocre to poor recruiter. Fact.

He isn't as bad as Pigbert. But he is bad.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

BS. Kelly would never put in the energy that Mullen has and I doubt seriously the guy would have stuck around here with the pressure of this job. He decided to go somewhere else for less money. Bye.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Chip Kelly is a mediocre to poor recruiter. Fact.

He isn't as bad as Pigbert. But he is bad.
:headslap:You never cease to amaze me with your ability to form an incredibly inaccurate and unsupported argument to just about any topic brought up on this board....

Chip Kelly has an average final ranking of 17th in his college recruiting. Now on the surface that doesn't look all that impressive but lets dig a little deeper....
He has never been at a "traditional powerhouse".....ND,UF,UT, Bama, OU....you get the drift....
He has been at a geographical location which is the FURTHEST away from the by far best state for recruiting....and nowhere else is even close.....right?
He left for 5 years and came back to UCLA,.....yes UCLA and finished higher than a guy who has been a HC in the very same conference for 10 years AND is smack in the middle of that "hottest state" for recruiting.....

I'm going to make a suggestion and please don't take offense.....You really need to get over that 38-10 ass whopping Bert put on your boy.....I know, I know, everyone else agreed with you that Butters was 10x better than BB except the one guy who knew better....btw, that guy also knew the truth about WG getting run out of town by your boy Butters.....Anyway it's been almost 2 years and I think some therapy could help you get over the anger, embarrassment or whatever issues that keep you focused on that darkest of days.....seriously for your own good, move on man.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
BS. Kelly would never put in the energy that Mullen has and I doubt seriously the guy would have stuck around here with the pressure of this job. He decided to go somewhere else for less money. Bye.
You don't know the full details of what transpired....There was more than one reason he went to UCLA.....Things aren't always what they appear on the surface.....Oh and Chip wouldn't have to put in the "energy" like Mullen either to get a top 5 class. Think about it....he finished higher at UCLA :headslap:with LESS energy, right? He would have waltzed to a top 5 class despite the short duration....

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You don't know the full details of what transpired....There was more than one reason he went to UCLA.....Things aren't always what they appear on the surface.....Oh and Chip wouldn't have to put in the "energy" like Mullen either to get a top 5 class. Think about it....he finished higher at UCLA :headslap:with LESS energy, right? He would have waltzed to a top 5 class despite the short duration....

I forgot that you have all the inside scoop on what happens behind closed doors. I should have known, sorry.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I forgot that you have all the inside scoop on what happens behind closed doors. I should have known, sorry.
He had the scoop on Treon planting the Cocaine on Grier didnt he?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to make a suggestion and please don't take offense.....You really need to get over that 38-10 ass whopping Bert put on your boy......
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I swear I've seen some looney tunes shyt on this board, much from you, but hearing that Butters is my boy has to be one of the best.

Get over it. Bert beat Butters, so did 7 other teams last year. Hell, plenty of 1AA teams could. Jawga south is probably upset they didn't schedule a second azzwhipping for us last year.

There's a reason Bert is unemployed and Butters was last seen begging for a position coach job anywhere.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He left for 5 years and came back to UCLA,.....yes UCLA and finished higher than a guy who has been a HC in the very same conference for 10 years AND is smack in the middle of that "hottest state" for recruiting.....
Not sure that's a fair comparison, considering the positions the two schools were in prior to hiring either coach. I'd say UCLA has a leg up on UF in recent football history. Not really an indictment on either coach, just that UCLA was probably better off than UF was before these hires. Really, it's an indictment on just how much Mac ran this program into the ground.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure that's a fair comparison, considering the positions the two schools were in prior to hiring either coach. I'd say UCLA has a leg up on UF in recent football history. Not really an indictment on either coach, just that UCLA was probably better off than UF was before these hires. Really, it's an indictment on just how much Mac ran this program into the ground.
Those other coaches pretty much kept the classes they had in place. It is pretty easy to do.

Mullinz could have signed some Jalynn Williams ("decommited"/pushed out of class and ended up at Toledo), Corey Gammages ("decommited"/pushed out of class and ended up at Marshall) or some other MAC/CUSA level players that Butterteeth had signed and added points to the class rating. I'm sure glad he didn't.

I'm much happier with a higher GPA and less Butters Trash.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty disappointed you didn't share all this inside information with the board at the time.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is anyone in retrospect kind of happy the Kelly thing didn't work out? Yes, the anticipation of what he could have done with Florida talent would have added oodles of excitement, but this guy carries a helluva lot of baggage.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is anyone in retrospect kind of happy the Kelly thing didn't work out? Yes, the anticipation of what he could have done with Florida talent would have added oodles of excitement, but this guy carries a helluva lot of baggage.

Meh, I’d still take Kelly and his baggage.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm pretty disappointed you didn't share all this inside information with the board at the time.
Really.....I guess you should pay more attention to the Crete Mans posting and predicting...You were swinging from Chips sack like a Chimp and until Mullen stuck his nose in the pot you would have gotten your wish....It was a done deal until our new AD pulled an old AD move by bringing his buddy into the situation.....

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Really.....I guess you should pay more attention to the Crete Mans posting and predicting...You were swinging from Chips sack like a Chimp and until Mullen stuck his nose in the pot you would have gotten your wish....It was a done deal until our new AD pulled an old AD move by bringing his buddy into the situation.....

You are so full of it. Have you read what you post?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The funny thing was Crete was a pretty big Chimp nutswinger. He loved that total lack of offense.
Listen Flip Flopper don't make me or one of my aliases:rolleyes3: go back and find your 2015 Butterswinging quotes because you were all aboard the Mac Express.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Listen Flip Flopper don't make me or one of my aliases:rolleyes3: go back and find your 2015 Butterswinging quotes because you were all aboard the Mac Express.....
Find them.

Youre fvkked up, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members