Why do you all keep watching this garbage?

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
It's one thing if you have a death in the family, a wedding to go to, a vacation that has been planned etc... those are things that happen in life. But if you are a Gator... you're a Gator. And if you are not watching, just because they are losing... Then you can count on me saying, you are not a Gator. Simple

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's one thing if you have a death in the family, a wedding to go to, a vacation that has been planned etc... those are things that happen in life. But if you are a Gator... you're a Gator. And if you are not watching, just because they are losing... Then you can count on me saying, you are not a Gator. Simple
Sorry 02, but comments like this show that some of you fundamentally misunderstand the basis for turning the channel. There's a ocean of difference between losing, and what we have been forced to watch in the last few months.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Sorry 02, but comments like this show that some of you fundamentally misunderstand the basis for turning the channel. There's a ocean of difference between losing, and what we have been forced to watch in the last few months.

No there's not Durty... there are times, I will get frustrated during whats been happening and get up and walk away, get irritated as you can't help but to, and shake your head. But it's something entirely different to just stop watching your team just because they are losing man..big difference.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No there's not Durty... there are times, I will get frustrated during whats been happening and get up and walk away, get irritated as you can't help but to, and shake your head. But it's something entirely different to just stop watching your team just because they are losing man..big difference.
:deadnanner:

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014

Oh...ouch...the agony...it so hurts you disliked my post J........ :eek3:........:bart:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
fair-weather fan
A person who is supportive of and enthusiastic about a sports team only when that team is performing well.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
fair-weather fan
A person who is supportive of and enthusiastic about a sports team only when that team is performing well.

Who said they weren’t supportive? As for enthusiastic, nobody I know was looking forward to watching that crap.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I don't go out of my way to watch. If it is on at work, I watch. I sign up for free previews of streaming services and rotate that. I watch when I can pick up on antenna. It's still an addiction and I do what I can...except pay to watch it as I refuse to use my money to support mediocrity. I hope the next HBC fixes this and I hope we get Frosty.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I ain't watching this garbage other then for the lutz. But if someone calls me a fair-weather fan I'm not going to go looking for a safe space. If I look like a duck, and quack like a duck I guess I'm a duck :dunno: Doesn't hurt my feelings.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I ain't watching this garbage other then for the lutz. But if someone calls me a fair-weather fan I'm not going to go looking for a safe space. If I look like a duck, and quack like a duck I guess I'm a duck :dunno: Doesn't hurt my feelings.
Ducks can't drive trucks.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don’t get it.
Why do I keep watching? It's because I'm a damn Gator, man. The branding is for life. It's not something you turn off when things aren't going well. What are you going to do, enroll at Alabama and start 'Roll Tiding' just because you want to feel like a winner again? Beg Urban Meyer to come back and save us? Make a deal with Satan to come coach the Gators? Puh-lease. You fair-weather-only idiots have forgotten how often it rains in Gainesville. You know not how to suffer the ebbs and flows of life. Time to grow a pair and come on in for the big win, capeesh?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why do I keep watching? It's because I'm a damn Gator, man. The branding is for life. It's not something you turn off when things aren't going well. What are you going to do, enroll at Alabama and start 'Roll Tiding' just because you want to feel like a winner again? Beg Urban Meyer to come back and save us? Make a deal with Satan to come coach the Gators? Puh-lease. You fair-weather-only idiots have forgotten how often it rains in Gainesville. You know not how to suffer the ebbs and flows of life. Time to grow a pair and come on in for the big win, capeesh?

:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.