Winston Code of Conduct hearing - UPDATE - cleared of ALL charges

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
Isn't this supposed to be adjudicated at this point?

Maybe I missed it.

I figure they'll find him guilty of "all of the above charges" and give him the penalty of 2 tomahawk stickers being

removed from his helmet. Then back to business as usual.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Warning to ntcrze: Another Winston nutswinging post and you'll get a permanent vacation. I suggest you sit this thread out.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;133758 said:
Warning to ntcrze: Another Winston nutswinging post and you'll get a permanent vacation. I suggest you sit this thread out.

You know that he's tempted

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ReelGatorDoc;133750 said:
Isn't this supposed to be adjudicated at this point?

Maybe I missed it.

I figure they'll find him guilty of "all of the above charges" and give him the penalty of 2 tomahawk stickers being

removed from his helmet. Then back to business as usual.

I think they have until January 10 to make a ruling

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
It was a technicality. Nothing at all will come from it. The FSpoo luck continues

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If they somehow beat Oregon I bet they use some bs reason to delay the ruling for a few days. My guess is Oregon beats them and there is a ruling right after that however.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think they are actually stupid enough to kick him out of school after the season is over. The bottom line isn't hurt because he is leaving any way. The problem is, if they actually do this it will just be another PR nightmare where they look like morons yet again. As Rick Ballou said, a local FSU media alum here in Jax, the leadership at FSU isn't very smart. They new people at the top.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;133780 said:
If they somehow beat Oregon I bet they use some bs reason to delay the ruling for a few days. My guess is Oregon beats them and there is a ruling right after that however.

The ruling is expected the day after the championship game. And no, that's not a joke. That's actually the published date that the ruling is expected. There were several motions to push the hearing back in order to make the ruling announcement after the championship game.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n133783 said:
I think they are actually stupid enough to kick him out of school after the season is over. The bottom line isn't hurt because he is leaving any way. The problem is, if they actually do this it will just be another PR nightmare where they look like morons yet again. As Rick Ballou said, a local FSU media alum here in Jax, the leadership at FSU isn't very smart. They new people at the top.

Possibly but he got very lucky with how they changed the rules on this with a real criminal judge etc. hearing it when most students just get a kangaroo court for these hearings that ignore the evidence many times. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't find him responsible even with this hearing but he probably goes to the NFL for sure regardless.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that Winston has made it to this point in the season still eligible is incredible. I read earlier today that Oregon's best CB is out for the FSU game due to a non-contact practice injury. I've never seen a team with such a run of good luck (FSU), it's gotten to the point it's just ridiculous. I halfway expect Mariota to be declared ineligible two days before they play or some such.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;133804 said:
The fact that Winston has made it to this point in the season still eligible is incredible. I read earlier today that Oregon's best CB is out for the FSU game due to a non-contact practice injury. I've never seen a team with such a run of good luck (FSU), it's gotten to the point it's just ridiculous. I halfway expect Mariota to be declared ineligible two days before they play or some such.

You know they made a deal with the devil. The day following the championship game a giant hole is going to open up in Tallahassee and swallow the whole ****ing town.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Actually a giant hole (ass) will open up and blow them out into the heaping pile of stinking warm turds that they are. No matter what happens in this charade they have fooled no one.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
maheo30;n133783 said:

This.

They will think it's a brilliant move because it will show they are taking action (while not hurting themselves at all). The bad news is there will be several fans and media outlets who are convinced they did the right thing because they aren't smart enough to see through the hypocrisy.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n133783 said:

That's not surprising, they probably use the same criteria to select the leadership as they do when they select the students.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n133822 said:
Actually a giant hole (ass) will open up and blow them out into the heaping pile of stinking warm turds that they are. No matter what happens in this charade they have fooled no one.

Except themselves. Those idiots actually believe the crap they are selling.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gatorfan81;n133953 said:
I heard he was declared incompetent to stand trial.
They couldn't find a Scrongese translator.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
fsu-new-logo-rape-cartoon.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online