LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n136100 said:
The Fifth Amendment has zero applicability.]

That depends on what your definition of "has" is.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WDCGator;n135979 said:
You and I do not know what truly transpired that night. What I DO know is that this case has been vetted by THREE different entities which have all come to the same conclusion. I will defer to them and accept it for what it is. This case has been beaten like a dead horse. It's now time to move on. I'm sure the folks at Warchant will be more than happy to discuss this matter on their board.

We all know you have some rather "interesting" views on rape, WDC. They're pretty well documented. The fact that you are so eager to "move on" is no surprise.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n136045 said:
Even the simplest most straightforward oral statement is easily manipulated by lawyers and the press. There is a good reason for the 5th Amendment.
You don't have the constitutional right to invoke the Fifth Amendment in an honor code proceeding any more than you have the right to invoke the Third Amendment when your in-laws come and stay for three weeks.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
"All right," Harding said. "I think it would be helpful, and I understand you have exercised your right, and you may continue to do so; but, from the purpose of helping the decision maker to understand, the Complainant has indicated that she continually resisted by saying no to your sexual overtures, and you have indicated that she gave consent. And I would like to know in what manner, verbally or physically, that she gave consent. And I ask that with the understanding that you have previously given."

After Winston initially hesitated to answer the question, Cornwell advised him that it was OK to answer, according to people who were in the room.

"Both, Your Honor, verbally and physically," Winston said.

"And what did she say and what did she do?" Harding asked.

"Moaning is mostly physically," Winston said. "Well, moaning is physically. And verbally at that time, Your Honor."

"Well, that was during the sexual encounter?" Harding asked.

"Yes, Your Honor," Winston said.

At that point, witness testimony ended, according to the transcript.

Holy crap...dude got away with rape. Sick f^&k!

WDCGator

The Gentleman from D.C.
Nov 20, 2014
PastyStoole;n136319 said:
We all know you have some rather "interesting" views on rape, WDC. They're pretty well documented. The fact that you are so eager to "move on" is no surprise.

Good to see you, Pasty. Hope all is well on your end.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
T REX;n136465 said:
"All right," Harding said. "I think it would be helpful, and I understand you have exercised your right, and you may continue to do so; but, from the purpose of helping the decision maker to understand, the Complainant has indicated that she continually resisted by saying no to your sexual overtures, and you have indicated that she gave consent. And I would like to know in what manner, verbally or physically, that she gave consent. And I ask that with the understanding that you have previously given."

After Winston initially hesitated to answer the question, Cornwell advised him that it was OK to answer, according to people who were in the room.

"Both, Your Honor, verbally and physically," Winston said.

"And what did she say and what did she do?" Harding asked.

"Moaning is mostly physically," Winston said. "Well, moaning is physically. And verbally at that time, Your Honor."

"Well, that was during the sexual encounter?" Harding asked.

"Yes, Your Honor," Winston said.

At that point, witness testimony ended, according to the transcript.

Holy crap...dude got away with rape. Sick f^&k!

So moaning is always a sign that it is consensual.

Should have been guilty by stupidity. He is barely coherent. That one sentence set the English language back. Oregon....YOU HAVE TO TAKE THIS SLIME DOWN

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He's a rapist and anyone that supports this piece of human filth is supporting his rapes.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n136486 said:
So moaning is always a sign that it is consensual.

Should have been guilty by stupidity. He is barely coherent. That one sentence set the English language back. Oregon....YOU HAVE TO TAKE THIS SLIME DOWN

I agree about barely coherent. I still think he has fetal damage or early childhood damage when I read what he said..

I was about to type something similar. Moaning can't be pain or drug incapacitated attempts to say stop, or if drugged into unconsiousness, biological response to pain or pleasure? . God, keep this guy away from kids, especially adolescents, pre adolescents between 10-17 and the mentally or physically disabled..

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n136004 said:
Or maybe the investigation was so f*cked up from day 1 that it became impossible for any justice to be served.

And maybe the agencies involved including SAO were and are not interested in justice being served. Change that from maybe, to it's a fact.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
All this started on the specific rape "crime-claim" by the victim at FSU. Then the NFL put domestic abuse nationwide.
Winston be damned … what is important is that starting with FSU, colleges across the land should not be adding to the
life-harm of female victims of trespassing brutal males. Let FSU's added harmful treatment of prior victims who reported
abuse be made an example for every institution to straighten up and do things right … or they'll risk FSU's punishment --
that's the major outcome that I hope FSU doesn't obfuscate.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Jenny On The Railroad;n136544 said:
I agree about barely coherent. I still think he has fetal damage or early childhood damage when I read what he said..

I was about to type something similar. Moaning can't be pain or drug incapacitated attempts to say stop, or if drugged into unconsiousness, biological response to pain or pleasure? . God, keep this guy away from kids, especially adolescents, pre adolescents between 10-17 and the mentally or physically disabled..

I think there is honestly something messed up mentally with Winston. Like a clinical condition. That or he is just plan stupid to keep making these mistakes. Crap will really hit the fan if/when FSU loses and the fans and school suddenly turn on him.

WDCGator

The Gentleman from D.C.
Nov 20, 2014
Born2beagator;n136573 said:
I think there is honestly something messed up mentally with Winston. Like a clinical condition. That or he is just plan stupid to keep making these mistakes. Crap will really hit the fan if/when FSU loses and the fans and school suddenly turn on him.

While I will withhold my judgement on the sexual assault allegations, I will agree with you 100 percent on Winston's stupidity. Call me crazy, but I think one would be scared straight from the sexual assault allegations and would just want to walk a straight line. I know I would. But Winston seems to think that it's all a joke. From the crab legs to the student union incident, he hasn't learned his lesson. And when he sees his draft stock fall faster than a ton of bricks, he will have no one but himself to blame. I wouldn't touch him if I were an NFL GM. If there's one position that you can't afford to take character risks on, it's QB. He is very immature and isn't worth the risk, IMO.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n136565 said:
All this started on the specific rape "crime-claim" by the victim at FSU. Then the NFL put domestic abuse nationwide.
Winston be damned … what is important is that starting with FSU, colleges across the land should not be adding to the
life-harm of female victims of trespassing brutal males. Let FSU's added harmful treatment of prior victims who reported
abuse be made an example for every institution to straighten up and do things right … or they'll risk FSU's punishment --
that's the major outcome that I hope FSU doesn't obfuscate.
This is a good point. F$U was forced to do something, finally, two years after the rape occurred and it mostly came from threats by the Obama administration and because of high profile incidents in the NFL. Given the NFLs new domestic violence policy, it's hard to imagine someone being stupid enough to sign this dirt bag in the first round now that Al Davis is dead. He's not even that good a quarterback. He's thrown more interceptions this year than all but three QBs. Not worth it considering he'll end up being paid for not playing the second he rapes a girls again and she decides to report it. Given that he plays in a conference that is characterized by matador defenses and slow, undersized cornerbacks, his success on the field in the NFL is a huge question mark. He is an enormous risk.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WDCGator;n136581 said:
Call me crazy, but I think one would be scared straight from the sexual assault allegations and would just want to walk a straight line. I know I would.

That's what separates normal people from sociopaths.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This may have been posted before, but it is worth reading again...

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...olice-hindered-investigation-documents-101014

It is worth a read to show the underlying issues regarding policies, procedures, and misconduct. Winston is just the face put on the stories of rape/sexual assault...and based on the handling of the case from the beginning, he has and will be difficult to prosecute. Read State Attorney Willie Meggs' comments...they say it all. Read about the FSU Administration and tell me that Jimbo is not complicit. A ton of effort went into this case not seeing the light of day and all those involved should be punished. But as I have said before, this is simply the highest profile case of dozens of other that were handled in a similar fashion. And therein lies the rub...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator