#2 NIT seed

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Of course we do. We're fans. Short for fanatics. It's our passion that makes this board (and all message boards).
I disagree...being a fan is discouraged over at GatorCountry. Passion is the backbone of "almost" all message boards lol

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I disagree...being a fan is discouraged over at GatorCountry. Passion is the backbone of "almost" all message boards lol

Yeah. Well GC isn't really a MB IMO. It's more of a homer website that has a MB. There are no honest conversations over there.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah. Well GC isn't really a MB IMO. It's more of a homer website that has a MB. There are no honest conversations over there.

True stuff...during the 4-8 season you would have thought we were in the national title game. Worst message board out there. They haven't had an honest discourse in years.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Just stopped in to see if TRex was cutting himself. :inout:

Huh? Make some sense. I never expected to make the tourney with Cpt NIT at the helm. I'm more concerned about his crappy recruiting. I thought maybe he would bring in some studs. He's got next year to bring in talent or the guy is toast.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If you're that pissed over collegiate basketball at a football school, maybe you should get a prescription for Xanax. Or more cowbell.
A football school that hasn't won or done jack for the last 6 years. A majority of which was coached by a total braindead Neanderthal of a man who you supported, sometimes militantly, right up to the very end. Your take on this issue has little credibility.

Folks are irritated and justifiably so.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
A football school that hasn't won or done jack for the last 6 years. A majority of which was coached by a total braindead Neanderthal of a man who you supported, sometimes militantly, right up to the very end. Your take on this issue has little credibility.

Folks are irritated and justifiably so.

:dubster:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like he's neither so far. And can we stop hoping or comparing him to a young Billy. Best we can hope for from White is he's passable to at least keep us moderately competitive. I'll be very surprised if he survives past year 3. And as others have pointed out, if he fails (which seems very likely) we will have officially wiped out every bit of prestige and momentum Billy built.

That's why this hire was so critical. We were officially a BB power but it was extremely fragile. I'm effing pissed.
Last year did a lot of damage with Billy at the helm.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love this emoji.
so-long-gay-boys.gif

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
You can slag on White all you want and he deserves some of it but you better have a helping of that for Billy. too. Time will tell on White. I'm hoping this year taught him a few things and he uses it as motivation.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This is total bull****. You judging someone's else fandom. GTFO outta the thread. Wow, someone wants to care about the basketball team or any other sport. It's a message board. As far as I know going to back to the original GSMB no one has ever committed suicide no matter how bad or passionate they were. It's never the end of the world. Thanks for that breaking news dip****. Your posting has been in utter decline for a year or two. Try some remedial posting classes or just stop being a total azzhole.
Your posting has been a small level above cow sh*t since day 1, soooo........

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.