#2 NIT seed

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Would you look who got a 7 seed......Archie Miller and the Dayton Flyers.

Let's give it up for Foley the genius!

Ok, I'm done ranting.
Yeah the other team who hired him really got a steal. Oh wait......nobody else hired him?? I guess he's happy where he is then.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
boom-goes-the-dynamite-geeksandcleats.jpg

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We better hope Foley is right. He said we had another Donovan or that is what he thinks anyway. Time will tell.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We better hope Foley is right. He said we had another Donovan. Time will tell.
He's gotta get better on the recruiting trail if he's gonna survive. Either that or he's gotta be one helluva of a developer.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's gotta get better on the recruiting trail if he's gonna survive. Either that or he's gotta be one helluva of a developer.

Yep he has to produce next year big time if the recruiting doesn't get better real quick.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Curious to see how the Pumpers spin this one. Those of us in realville have been saying this staff blows since January.

Maybe it's bc my profession requires unbiased assessments of situations for success, but I just don't get the habitual sunshine up the azz routine. I wish we didn't suck, but the reality is we do.

Here's to hoping white gets it figured out quick, or him and foley get walked out quick.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah the other team who hired him really got a steal. Oh wait......nobody else hired him?? I guess he's happy where he is then.

i was being sarcastic, bro.

But I really think we could have convinced him or Mack from Xavier to take the job. However, I'm not ready to throw in the towel on White and co. Just ranting like I said.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We'll be NT bound next year too. There's no help coming. Unless he has a top 20 recruiting class next year. He's done. He sure knows how to make the NIT though. He's a lock to get in that tourney.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
We'll be NT bound next year too. There's no help coming. Unless he has a top 20 recruiting class next year. He's done. He sure knows how to make the NIT though. He's a lock to get in that tourney.
The roster next year is no where near final. I expect at least 2 more additions, but we will see

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Curious to see how the Pumpers spin this one. Those of us in realville have been saying this staff blows since January.

Maybe it's bc my profession requires unbiased assessments of situations for success, but I just don't get the habitual sunshine up the azz routine. I wish we didn't suck, but the reality is we do.

Here's to hoping white gets it figured out quick, or him and foley get walked out quick.

Oh no Durty, you probably kick your dog and beat your wife and hate humanity just because you call like you see it. Any realism on here means that you're probably a serial killer and were abused as a child.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So obviously yall would have wanted Billy D fired for going 13-17 and 14-15 in his first 2 seasons at UF. Mike White wins 19 games and yall want him gone already!! Gotta give him some time. Hopefully he will get things right...oh whoops, we already improved from last year when we were 16-17. Go Gators!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We have a better record than last year against a harder schedule this year. I'm ok with that. Can't rebuild Rome in a day, especially with a group of guys who can't hit a free throw to save their mothers' lives.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
To make it worse...Cuse is now the worst RPI team to ever get an at large bid...what a joke

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
So obviously yall would have wanted Billy D fired for going 13-17 and 14-15 in his first 2 seasons at UF. Mike White wins 19 games and yall want him gone already!! Gotta give him some time. Hopefully he will get things right...oh whoops, we already improved from last year when we were 16-17. Go Gators!!
The talent level both coaches inherited was completely different I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.