Founding Member
Congrats
Cookie.jpg

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE="GatorJ, post: 268435, member: Some people are just acting like this is a top tier class.

Who has acted like this is a top tier class? It's obviously not but it's far from a bad class. We addressed our needs and added some studs offensively, which was the area of our team that needed addressing. Plus, we got a kicker finally!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we did alright. Not great, but alright considering the dumpster fire we were post-Muscrap and how we looked in our final 3 games this year. Wish we could have picked up some higher tier guys at LB but I guess we just have to hope JMac saw something in these guys he thinks he can work with. Cheer up Gators. We weren't all that good pre-SOS but it didn't take him long to start winning. A few of the right pieces in the right places and a good coach can work with it. Hopefully we got ourselves a good coach. I kinda like him so far. We'll see I guess.

RobertPooner

BANNED
Sep 4, 2015
Who has acted like this is a top tier class? It's obviously not but it's far from a bad class. We addressed our needs and added some studs offensively, which was the area of our team that needed addressing. Plus, we got a kicker finally!

Just go to GC, the fools acted like we signed a super secret top 3 class. Pretty good class, a few whiffs. 2017 is the memorandum for Mac and his staff recruiting wise IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.