2016 Class/Remaining Targets

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Robinson isn't a 3* guy no matter how they have him rated,period! That boy can play and that's why bama took his ass. He's the only DB we had who can actually play in the SEC,now he's gone! We are recruiting great though fellas,keep pumping the sunshine!

The only DB? Did you forget about Gardner?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We we're the first on him when nobody else wanted him and this is how we get repaid,it's unbelievable J! He has the grades also (for everyone who keeps saying he doesn't) just took the ACT the other day.
did he pass though? do they give you the scores right away these days?

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Robinson said part of the reason for the flip was that Mac didn't go in-home with him
So is that Mac's fault or Muschamp's just curious. I guess it would be Muschamp he's still getting the blame for this recruiting class so blame him for Mac not doing his job and having an in home visit with this kid.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So is that Mac's fault or Muschamp's just curious. I guess it would be Muschamp he's still getting the blame for this recruiting class so blame him for Mac not doing his job and having an in home visit with this kid.
Maybe you should consider giving it a rest for a while.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
go stick your dick in a pencil sharpener

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Dawgs have leapfrogged us up to #8 and we've slid to #10 on rivals.

gotta pull one of either simpson or fulton or we drop out of top ten classes i'd say.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What was your question sir?

No debate that our AD let the Muschamp experiment go a year too long and it may(or may not) have cost us a better option. But at the end of 2014, who was available and realistic that you would have preferred?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I'm starting to think you're rooting for us to miss on all of our targets just so you can say you're right. Typical D Bag

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator