Recruiting 2019 Early Signing Day Thread 12/19

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Now the Clowns are all Fields to F$U. Or Hurts. Frenchy is expected to transfer leaving Stick Man as the only scholarship QB on the roster.

Good Lawdy ... all he has to do is look at their OL recruitment and highlights of Francious getting hit over and over again to realize that is a bad idea.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He has seemed like an azzhat all along.
I know we hate FSU, but they are paid professionals working hard, and this kid spit in their face day one when he committed and basically said he wasn’t really committed. Like what. They worked hard for you, show some respect to these staffs. He lacked all class and respect. This kid can kick rocks

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Florida sits at 6th in conference which is better than I thought after today

Where I think we end up at the end. We will pass Tenn but Auburn will pass us probably. I think the top 4 now are all SEC teams.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Florida sits at 6th in conference which is better than I thought after today
:mac:

We used to have another guy who brought home those 6th in the SEC type of classes.

3* Whisperers.

I will say that we only have two real reach 3* kids, kids who otherwise wouldn't be in the SEC or P5. Butters landed 6 to 8 each year.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I'll take "The ones on our recruiting staffs foreheads" for $100 Alex.

You guys are in all likelihood in for major disappointment on the staff change front. Mullen seems like a staff continuity guy. I may be wrong. But repeating it over and over again on a message board may not make it happen.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are in all likelihood in for major disappointment on the staff change front. Mullen seems like a staff continuity guy. I may be wrong. But repeating it over and over again on a message board may not make it happen.
It's a self correcting problem. Either he corrects it or he is fired in October of year 3.

leogator

May 5, 2018
So Byron Young, Quashon Fuller and Nate Pickering will all wait until Feb to sign.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I think you're right, but hope you're wrong. If Mullen makes changes before Feb NSD, then the program has a chance going forward. If he doesn't, then we'll be looking at another coaching change in 3 years and on...and on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator