Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well it means if he’s as smart as he thinks he is, he’s seeing the deficiencies in this staff when it comes to recruiting. That he’s never going to compete at a high level with a 25th rated class here. But he’s also unlike a Zook, who always underperformed with superior talent. Mullen did about what is expected at a Mississippi St level school, 6-7 wins and bowl game. “If” he gets recruiting corrected here( and it’s going to have to start with the 2020 class now) he’ll have us around the top 10 level programs again. Doesn’t mean he’s bringing home titles, probably just means he’ll be like Richt. Most knew what the top out was for Mullen here, that’s why he was the 3rd choice.

I will take a Zook to get the big wins at least. I think Mullen is going to get pounded yearly by Georgia and FSU with how he is starting here.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
New Florida head coach Dan Mullen has recruiting as his top priority

"Recruiting is going to go over the top of everything," said Mullen during his Monday press conference, "recruiting is the lifeblood of the program."

"I'll evaluate some of the staff that's here," said Mullen. "I'm sure we're going to have some staff changes and none of that is going to be finalized, really, probably till after the new year with everything going on, until we can get our final staff in place."

"We're going to put a staff together to go recruit not just great football players," he added, "but high-character guys that will have a tremendous work ethic and a desire to improve and be developed throughout their career. Those are the type of players we're looking for here at the University of Florida, and we are going to go make sure we get them and develop them to the levels that we expect to win at."
--------------

Sounds good saying it at least.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

"Recruiting is going to go over the top of everything," said Mullen during his Monday press conference, "recruiting is the lifeblood of the program."

"I'll evaluate some of the staff that's here," said Mullen. "I'm sure we're going to have some staff changes and none of that is going to be finalized, really, probably till after the new year with everything going on, until we can get our final staff in place."

"We're going to put a staff together to go recruit not just great football players," he added, "but high-character guys that will have a tremendous work ethic and a desire to improve and be developed throughout their career. Those are the type of players we're looking for here at the University of Florida, and we are going to go make sure we get them and develop them to the levels that we expect to win at."
--------------

Sounds good saying it at least.

tenor.gif

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

--------------

:bwahaha:

leogator

May 5, 2018

2020 3-Star QB Anthony Richardson (@GVOaant) commits to Florida!!

Welcome to the Gator Nation, Anthony! Pay no attention to the Negative Nellies or Nancies on this board. They always seem to have their panties in a wad or bunch or a wedgie. Something always seem to be wrong with their panties!:cool::cool::cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator